Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

SHAVER OFFICIAL STORE

HORRIBLE APPLICATION, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I LOST DAYS TO ASK FOR HELP, NOW THE PROV IS ALSO EXPIRED, NOT THE COUNCIL

November 30, 2020

Hey there Simona. Sorry you've had a a bad experience with Zipify Pages. We always strive to make our app as excellent as possible. So when we hear of someone having problems we listen and do our best to always find a solution. I do want to point out that our team assisted you over 50 times in the last few days and always provided solutions to your problems. We apologize if they weren't the answers you were hoping for, but none the less they were the solutions to what you were asking. Plus we are still here to help you figure out your pages. All you need to do is chat in and we'll pick up where you left off. Hope you're having a great day.
-Team Zipify

shopauryas.com

Nous sommes tout simplement furieux ! Service client en dessous de tout en cette période pourtant capitale. Honteux.

Auryas.fr

Des bugs qui ne sont pas résolus. Un service client qui nous dit d'éteindre et rallumer pour réinjecter les données dans le code. Un semaine plus tard, à nouveau le même problème, tous nos liens sautent. Nous perdons tout notre investissement pub à cause de cette app et pour seule réponse, on nous dit de refaire les liens. C'est une grosse blague !!! Inacceptable. Nous avons 3 shops connectés qui ne vont pas le rester très longtemps.

auryas.com

Nos liens de redirection sautent régulièrement ou ne fonctionnent plus. Le service client n'a pas d'autre solution que de nous dire de défaire et refaire les liens. Honteux, en pleine saison, c'est juste inacceptable !

frisqie

I know people rave about this app, but honestly, it is EXTREMELY difficult to set up, and the features that I saw advertised are no where to be found. There's no real support either (they claim 20 minute turn around), but it's just one question after another with this. I've worked with developers for years, and would have to pay one to set up what I want, so why not just pay a decent developer to set-up the customization that I need rather than pay (what is it) $47/month? That's a lot of money!

September 8, 2020

Hey there! So sorry to hear that your experience wasn't great. We always try to provide a positive experience for our users. I checked our records and can see that you installed and uninstalled the same day...but I'm not finding any support tickets. We would have loved the opportunity to look into your specific requests to see how we could accommodate them. The offer stands, if you'd like to talk to our support to see if your specific requests are do-able please reach out to help@zipify.com so we can talk further. Hope to have you back as a happy user in the future!

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care

The app works, but to cancel they made me write to them, then they told me they 'enabled' the cancel setting on my app, which they didn't. They told me to log out, log in .. I'm 30 minutes into it and still haven't been able to cancel! Very anti-customer and a dark pattern.

July 28, 2020

Hey there! We reviewed your convo with our support team and agree that it shouldn't have been this hard for you to cancel. We've since updated our process to make it easier for people that decide they want to cancel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we could fix the process. While we're sorry to hear we weren't able to serve you and keep you as a customer, but we definitely hope we'll see you again in the future.

SarahBellum Fit

Tried to use the app but it doesn't give you the free trial that it says it's going to. You have to pay the $67 up front

May 20, 2020

Hey there! Sorry you didn't have a positive experience with Zipify Pages. We do give a 14 day free trial so thank you for letting us know you didn't receive it. We'll look into what happened to prevent that in the future. We have also reached out to you to try and extend it your trial, but haven't heard back. We'd love to get that taken care of. Please check the email you used to sign up for the trial OR email help@zipify.com so we can get your trial enabled. Thanks!

kalado.nl

Has a lot of design errors in it and you cant move elements within an element or remove them.

My conversin whent from 3.2 with my old funnel with 30 sales a day to zero when i switched back i directly received my sales again

Apparel By Home Run

This app is way OVERPRICED. Support is decent but takes a while to respond. The pages are not as customizable as Zipify seems to advertise. Also, you cannot view your billing history for this app. Don't waste your time. I ran tons of traffic to a few different landing pages that I created with the step by step tutorialts provided, and didn't get a single sale, whereas my store converts at 2.5%.

Glamore Cosmetics

I thought this app would be super easy to use but if you don't know about coding then don't get it! Plus...to think that the actual app costs more than the actual cost of my store is such a shame! I kind of feel duped and sick because does that actually make sense? It does not to me. Maybe it makes sense if your store makes 6 million $ a year but my store is just regular.

Previous 1