Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

The Nerdy Birdy

Would give 0 stars if I could. App does not provide basic page building essentials and is incredibly overpriced for what it does provide. Didn't use it past day 1 and a giant waste of money.

September 29, 2021

Hey Nerdy Birdy, so sorry to hear we didn't live up to your expectations. We are hoping maybe you could tell us how we missed the mark so badly so we could improve this in the future. Someone from our team is reaching out. Hope we can help fix this.

Katie Miranda

Zipify pages was recommended to me by someone I trust and honestly I have to say I'm really disappointed. There doesn't seem to be any way to match my font's website, you have to add each produt page manually which is impossible if you have hundreds of products, you have to copy and paste each review manually, you have to upload every single photo and video manually, and there's no way to delete certain text blocks if you're not going to use them. plus the tech support sucks. I created a ticket on Friday afternoon, they responded Monday morning and closed my ticket after a few hours on Monday because I hadn't replied.

September 2, 2021

Hey Katie! Thanks for the honest review. Really sorry to hear about your experience. I talked with the team and it sounds like they had a longer chat with you. And that you've uncovered some holes we need to address. We appreciate that very much. Hopefully you'll give us another try in the future. If you need anything please reach out!

LORRNA

it's too expensive for what it offers, and ive been trying to unsuscribe and they keep billing me. i

September 2, 2021

Hey Lorrna sorry to hear you weren't happy with Zipify Pages. We've fully refunded your account and have made sure you're unsubscribed. If you need anything else just reach out!

Timeson

It leave tons of garbage that you have to delete manually after you remove the app, after deleting all of the zipify liquid files (about 20-30 of them),you have to check all your theme files to delete all the sentences that quote those zipify liquid files, its a nightmare!

SHAVER OFFICIAL STORE

HORRIBLE APPLICATION, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I LOST DAYS TO ASK FOR HELP, NOW THE PROV IS ALSO EXPIRED, NOT THE COUNCIL

November 30, 2020

Hey there Simona. Sorry you've had a a bad experience with Zipify Pages. We always strive to make our app as excellent as possible. So when we hear of someone having problems we listen and do our best to always find a solution. I do want to point out that our team assisted you over 50 times in the last few days and always provided solutions to your problems. We apologize if they weren't the answers you were hoping for, but none the less they were the solutions to what you were asking. Plus we are still here to help you figure out your pages. All you need to do is chat in and we'll pick up where you left off. Hope you're having a great day.

shopauryas.com

Nous sommes tout simplement furieux ! Service client en dessous de tout en cette période pourtant capitale. Honteux.

Auryas.fr

Des bugs qui ne sont pas résolus. Un service client qui nous dit d'éteindre et rallumer pour réinjecter les données dans le code. Un semaine plus tard, à nouveau le même problème, tous nos liens sautent. Nous perdons tout notre investissement pub à cause de cette app et pour seule réponse, on nous dit de refaire les liens. C'est une grosse blague !!! Inacceptable. Nous avons 3 shops connectés qui ne vont pas le rester très longtemps.

auryas.com

Nos liens de redirection sautent régulièrement ou ne fonctionnent plus. Le service client n'a pas d'autre solution que de nous dire de défaire et refaire les liens. Honteux, en pleine saison, c'est juste inacceptable !

frisqie

I know people rave about this app, but honestly, it is EXTREMELY difficult to set up, and the features that I saw advertised are no where to be found. There's no real support either (they claim 20 minute turn around), but it's just one question after another with this. I've worked with developers for years, and would have to pay one to set up what I want, so why not just pay a decent developer to set-up the customization that I need rather than pay (what is it) $47/month? That's a lot of money!

September 8, 2020

Hey there! So sorry to hear that your experience wasn't great. We always try to provide a positive experience for our users. I checked our records and can see that you installed and uninstalled the same day...but I'm not finding any support tickets. We would have loved the opportunity to look into your specific requests to see how we could accommodate them. The offer stands, if you'd like to talk to our support to see if your specific requests are do-able please reach out to help@zipify.com so we can talk further. Hope to have you back as a happy user in the future!

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care

The app works, but to cancel they made me write to them, then they told me they 'enabled' the cancel setting on my app, which they didn't. They told me to log out, log in .. I'm 30 minutes into it and still haven't been able to cancel! Very anti-customer and a dark pattern.

July 28, 2020

Hey there! We reviewed your convo with our support team and agree that it shouldn't have been this hard for you to cancel. We've since updated our process to make it easier for people that decide they want to cancel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we could fix the process. While we're sorry to hear we weren't able to serve you and keep you as a customer, but we definitely hope we'll see you again in the future.

Previous 1 3