Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Zipify Apps
4.8
July 22, 2019

For the app Zipify OneClickUpsell (can't find anywhere else to review the app so I made it here)

I really like the app and it has helped my business grow a lot. But the errors and problems that the app has been exhausting. I contact their support at least 3 times a week with new issues and usually, they don't like to take the blame for anything and sends me to contact another app or service. They can also answer very different on the same matter even though I'm talking to the same person every time. Which is very strange. Doesn't feel like they enjoy helping at all.

You also can't see any details about your orders when they go trough zipify, like which platform they came from or if the customer had any issues ordering that you can see if they just go through Shopify.

Overall I like the idea and the app, but it needs a lot of work. Especially for the crazy cost I'm paying every month. Just doing this review to let other business owners know what they're getting in to.

Wild Purpose
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 23, 2018

Very easy to use, drag and drop. Great templates. As of writing, I was expecting more templates. Currently there are 22 templates and the templates aren't as current pages on the sites Zipify use to model. I would add another star if Zipify Pages would allow you to customize the Shopify Checkout.

Snappee
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 9, 2018

Its easy to use and has good templates, but its is stupidly expensive.

No company should be sending 3-5 reminders to 'give us a 5 star review' within 2 weeks of usage. Thats a poor customer experience and means these ratings are heavily biased.

Tony HIllson (CCXP)
Design Director and
Certifed Customer Experience Professional

Cxxec Com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 23, 2018

I love that this tool integrates with Shopify and you don't need a new DNS for it. I just wish you could move or delete elements from a block. I've requested a feature update. Hopefully they will make this needed update!

Trophyskin
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2017

overall its a good app but there are better and cheaper options with more ease and flexibility when building pages. we've move to shogun for now and quite pleased.

Gaffer Power