Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

HardcoreShoes LLC

Customer service is world class. I'm always surprised at how fast they respond to my questions. Building landing pages is really easy once you play around with it. The templates they provide is the same landing pages they use themselves. Definitely worth checking out.

Doctoring Humour

It's the first time I used Zipify and I have mixed emotions. I've been using Shogun for years and I miss a lot of things about it. There are a few things that Zipify has an advantage against it's competition. What I really like about Zipify are the following: Has groups to create the funnels you'd like to create; Allows you to hide the pages from the native Shopify Search; The cleanliness the preset looks like; few templates to choose from and falls short customization capabilities compared to Shogun, I think it's because they want their users to use their proven presets/funnels; I hate that I can't insert custom sections within the zipify pages but I love that they have the analytics that I'm looking for. Overall, Zipify is worth investing on. If you've never used Shogun or any page builder, I don't think you'll have a problem or would want anything more from Zipify. I'm going to use Zipify for a while but I'd still use Shogun because I prefer some of their features plus they are cooking something to help the merchants better. Bragg Design Studio x Doctoring Humour

October 9, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for the thorough review! Steve has already reached out to you to see if you could elaborate on what features you feel we are missing. We'd love to learn more so we can either see if they're already on our roadmap, or if we need to add them! If you don't see a message from Steve, please email us at help@zipify.com. We'd love to hear more. Thanks a bunch!

Christopher Anthony's Premium Raw Virgin Hair

Initially I used Zipify to create sales pages but the real power in this for our store was the ability to create pages where our customers can build their own product bundles. There are some things I'd like the ability to do but honestly I have not reached out to customer service to see if it's possible. Great product.

Keto Function

Easy to use interface and really helpful support staff! I wish this were more seamlessly integrated with their OCU app; however, it gets the job done :)

CheveuxRx

Could be a little more flexible in adding additional elements to a page but overall great product! Happy with it so far!

Clean Machine®

Amazing! Easily the best app for landing pages and optimizing conversion rate / average order value. I would recommend this to any e-commerce company.

Mira herbals Inc

The app is great and the support team is really helpful and supportive. They were just available when I pinged them for support.

Sleep Yonder

Pros:
Excellent support team
Great page building functionality.
Easily build pages and funnels within Shopify.
A novice can get a page up within 2 days.

Cons:
Design is a bit ugly and basic.
Limitations when it comes to creating offers with different kinds of products + discounts at the same time.

aretedot.com

It's easy to use and creates amazing landing pages and product pages. Only bad thing is there's no way to use the header you create with them on other pages of your website. I do recommend the app.

The Smart Mirror

The app has a ton of really useful features that allow you to building beautiful landing pages.
One of the drawbacks that the app has is that you're not given so much room for creativity when it comes to design of the website. You have to follow the templates that they offer.
Other than that great app

Previous 1