Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Gushy co

So far it's been a pretty decent, simple to use page-builder. The support has been good too. You can see the app has its glitches here and there (for example, sometimes the line spacing in paragraphs doesn't appear 100% as it should after editing), but on the whole, not bad at all.

June 18, 2021

Hey Gushy co. Thank you for leaving an honest review. We definitely understand that glitches happen and we always do our best to find them and fix them in a timely manner. Thanks for being part of the fam! If you need anything just reach out!

Beauty Tools NYC

Zipify Pages is both Amazing and limiting. If you are inexperienced this is the best app you can get. If you are an experienced webdev you may find it a little limiting but I still use it constantly to test and build pages quickly.
I expect they have to have constraints on some things to be able to provide responsive and easy to use layouts for everyone.

May 24, 2021

Hey Beauty Tools NYC thanks for the honest review. We definitely understand what you're saying. We do have to put some constraints in like you mentioned, however we're working on a more flexible builder for advanced users like you. Until then just reach out if you need anything!

SkinBioCare

It is an easy-to-use application and you can create very professional landing pages and product sheets very easily. The problem I see is that the sections that can be inserted are few, I have missed the ability to insert an account of 2 images + Text + buttons or 1 image + text + button in the same way as if they have 3 images + text + button Among other things The technical support has been very good and they have solved all the doubts and problems that I have raised.

April 19, 2021

Hey SkinBioCare thank you for the honest review. The block you're requesting can be added. Sorry you've missed that. If you'd like to reach out to our team we can show you where it's at in the builder. Glad to hear outside of that everything is going well. If you need anything just reach out.

SerumBomb

With Zipify I was able to customize my storefront and many details on the product pages. My only 2 cons with Zipify is that I can not customize the cart page (Ezra has a fully customized cart page on BoomByCindyJoseph.com). Neither does Zipify have a Carousel-Functionality available for product browsing sections, which I would very much like to have.
On BoomByCindyJoseph.com, they do have such a feature, but not available for us developers. I give a 4 star because I am not satisfied by having Zipify Footer & Header ALL THE WAY (except for when the visitors land on the cart page - Then it switches to the boring Shopify layout) If Zipify gets the cart-page customization in place, that'd be a solid 5 star me.

January 21, 2021

Hey everyone at SerumBomb! Thanks for the thorough review. Glad you're MOSTLY loving the app. :) I did want to let you know that Carousel functionality is coming soon. I don't have an exact timeline, but keep in eye out for it. We know this is a huge request of our users so we're hurrying to get it out the door. We are looking into /cart customization currently and hope to have a solution for that soon as well. Thanks for being a Zipify Pages user!

Defence Sporting Apparel

They're very quick to respond to our queries we're always attended to. Two thumbs up! More power team, keep up the great work. :D

HardcoreShoes LLC

Customer service is world class. I'm always surprised at how fast they respond to my questions. Building landing pages is really easy once you play around with it. The templates they provide is the same landing pages they use themselves. Definitely worth checking out.

Doctoring Humour

It's the first time I used Zipify and I have mixed emotions. I've been using Shogun for years and I miss a lot of things about it. There are a few things that Zipify has an advantage against it's competition. What I really like about Zipify are the following: Has groups to create the funnels you'd like to create; Allows you to hide the pages from the native Shopify Search; The cleanliness the preset looks like; few templates to choose from and falls short customization capabilities compared to Shogun, I think it's because they want their users to use their proven presets/funnels; I hate that I can't insert custom sections within the zipify pages but I love that they have the analytics that I'm looking for. Overall, Zipify is worth investing on. If you've never used Shogun or any page builder, I don't think you'll have a problem or would want anything more from Zipify. I'm going to use Zipify for a while but I'd still use Shogun because I prefer some of their features plus they are cooking something to help the merchants better. Bragg Design Studio x Doctoring Humour

October 9, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for the thorough review! Steve has already reached out to you to see if you could elaborate on what features you feel we are missing. We'd love to learn more so we can either see if they're already on our roadmap, or if we need to add them! If you don't see a message from Steve, please email us at help@zipify.com. We'd love to hear more. Thanks a bunch!

Christopher Anthony's Premium Raw Virgin Hair

Initially I used Zipify to create sales pages but the real power in this for our store was the ability to create pages where our customers can build their own product bundles. There are some things I'd like the ability to do but honestly I have not reached out to customer service to see if it's possible. Great product.

Keto Function

Easy to use interface and really helpful support staff! I wish this were more seamlessly integrated with their OCU app; however, it gets the job done :)

CheveuxRx

Could be a little more flexible in adding additional elements to a page but overall great product! Happy with it so far!

Previous 1 3