Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Mask Co

Great customer service - fixed a rather complicated issue with a custom code in a very short period of time!

The Eco Woman

Best landing page builder on shopify. No doubt about it. I can create my whole store in Zipify pages if I wanted to, which I might do in the future. Using it to capture leads and their proven templated work amazingly. Just make a couple tweaks and done. On top of that, best support team out there. They will literally solve any issue you might encounter. Can't recommend them enough.

BetterLaif.com

Love this one app very much. It makes my web pages neater and prettier as well as being able to help my clients find the value points they want faster. Although I am still on the free trial period, I think I will pay to use it.
You guys did a great job. Thank you to the team for providing such a great product.

October 22, 2021

BetterLaif.com thank you for the honest review! It means a lot that you're going to become a paid user! Makes our day to hear this. As well as you're seeing huge value out of the pages, templates, and features Zipify Pages has. Love it! If you need anything please reach out!

Mystical Rose Emporium

I have been implementing every last detail that Ezra shared in his BFCM training. Earlier today, I created the 15-second GIF ad and the 10-15 second FB Pre-roll ad that Ezra recommended. Just an hour ago, I launched my video ads to 5 brand new audiences that I created (3 cold, 2 warm) after watching the training. My benchmark is that I wanted to see if I could get at least 1,000 ThruPlays for $0.02 per ThruPlay just like Ezra. In just one hour, I am already at 697 ThruPlays at $0.02 each! I am having a blast, and i am very thankful to have partnered with a team that would take time to dig into the details of a not-exactly-pertaining-to-the-core-product question. You’ve been a HUGE help. Please pass along to Ezra and the rest of the team that real entrepreneurs like myself truly benefit from the work that you guys do.

October 22, 2021

Hey Mystical rose Emporium! This is so great! We love when people take the trainings and actually implement the stuff! Fantastic job. Glad to hear it's working out for you! If you need anything please reach out!

BrowBeaterz

So far so good. I found this app while searching for ways to build my own sales funnel. I like how much more detailed it already has my shopify page looking. I can also build a landing page here, which is exactly what I needed. The support team is also WONDERFUL. They responded back to me very quickly, and while you're waiting on them to respond, the automated service suggests articles that may help answer your questions. I love it here!!

October 22, 2021

Hey BrowBeaterz! Thanks for the wonderful review. So glad ZP is improving your pages and the support team has been helpful. This is what we aim for! If you need anything please reach out!

Dainty Abode

Have been using this app for some time and it's really fantastic. Their customer support is even better. There are tons of resources with self-help solutions to almost any issue you can encounter but their support is always there in case you can't find something or just aren't able to do it yourself.

October 18, 2021

Hey Dainty Abode! Thanks for the great review. So excited to hear your experience with our amazing support team has been excellent. That's what we strive for. If you need anything else, please just reach out!

IDoGringo

Great App, with even better Support Team. Very helpful, always ready to help and go the extra mile for the client.

October 18, 2021

Hey IDoGringo thanks for the amazing review. Glad to hear you're very happy with our support team. This makes us smile. It's what we're here for. If you need anything else, please reach out again!

La bande a Anna

Just the BEST drag and drop app on the market... Ezra Firestone is on fire for real with this APP. Easy to manage, few templates that gives great creativity, easy to create perfect sale funnel... Just the best

October 18, 2021

La bande a Anna thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. We really appreciate you. If you need anything please reach out! Enjoy!

Paws Paws Miami

I used this app to re-launch my brand for higher conversions. The designs are great and easy to build. The checkout/shipping/thank you pages are a bit tricky to adapt because they are still on the old Shopify theme but the help desk made everything much easier. They are amazing!

October 18, 2021

Hey Paws Paws Miami, thanks for the review! Glad to hear your conversions went up when using Zipify Pages for your relaunch. If you need any help getting your other pages rolled out, please open an in app chat with our amazing support team so they can walk you through anything you need!

Sage Sleep

Easy app to install and work with. The customer service is always helpful and swift to offer solutions. if I can work it... anyone can LOL

October 8, 2021

Sage Sleep thank you for the honest review! Glad to hear the app and support are making things easy for you to roll out your pages. That's always our aim with our software...to make things easy for you. If you need anything else, just reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49