Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Oliver's Kitchen

An absolute gamechanger.

Aside from being a brilliant piece of software, the support is awesome too.

Freshc

The app isn't so easy that they are saying BUT the support is really there to help you go throuhg everything. They even give you some other tips. If you are just started in your eCom adventure that could be a great place to learn a lot. The price is compared to the other page builder maybe a bit to high. Good experience so far, I will highly recommend it.

Royal Pets Boutique

Zipify pages is excellent. Conversion rate on the landing page is the highest amongst all my previous product pages.

Also, I had some problems that the customer service and development team fixed for me very quickly!

Lucia Duque

Amazing app and customer service is world-class! Our business has been given a huge upgrade since using Zipify and I would recommend it to anybody!

Live And Breathe Solutions

This app is great! It helped us create an amazing website with the prompt and efficient help from their staff (special thanks to Justine & the support team) and the many videos and instructions. Recommend it for anyone starting a new e-commerce store.

Savannah Beauty and Essential Products

I love it! It makes designing pages so easy. It's well worth the price considering that people just buy upsells a lot with it. No need to code. I can finish a new product page in less than an hour without looking like another shopify page.

aphrodite-shop

The easiest landing page builder on the market with proven to work designs. My business could not run without this. The support is super helpful and answers in a really timely manner!

Petdentist

I have just started using this App and the customer service in setting up and trouble shooting has been exceptional. I really appreciated the help especially from Brittany. Looking forward to the benefits soon!

Just4you

Fast reply and great assistance. They answered after 10 mins and helped me all the way thru my with my problem.

Peakmart

Really love this app! Also the support is real-quick and very helpful. Shootout to the team1

Thanks Zipify-Team!