Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 23, 2023

10/10 recommend. This is not your standard page builder! They have the best support I have ever noticed when it comes to software, plus the app itself has every feature you will need. I have submitted feature requests and so far every feature I requested was added after a while. You can't beat Zipify Apps!

Outdoor Hunting Lab
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied February 1, 2023

Hey Outdoor Hunting Lab! Wow! We really appreciate the recommendation and thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest review. We love when merchants submit feature requests and we are so stoked to hear that everything you've requested has come out. Our support team is top-notch (although we are a bit biased) and we are glad you agree. If you need anything, please reach out.

January 9, 2023

If you try this page builder, you won't ever need to switch again, it has everything I need and yet it isn't cluttered, anybody could use it. Best customer support you will find for tech support, and they have lots of great marketing training from their other company, Smart Marketer. They have a 14 day trial so you have nothing to lose.
It was well worth the price we paid for it.

Raw Frozen Scents
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zipify Apps replied January 11, 2023

Hey Raw Frozen Scents! Thank you SO MUCH for this amazing review. We built the app so that anyone could use it and we are stoked to hear that you have found Zipify Pages to be your landing page builder solution. We love helping businesses succeed and are very happy you've found Smart Marketer and the resources helpful. So glad you've had awesome support from our team, too. We might be a little biased, but we think they're the best in the business. If you need anything, please reach out.

January 4, 2023

A Really easy to use platform and the team at zipify are really helpful too. Defiantly recommend it for anyone looking to make pages that stand out.

Claw Nutrition
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zipify Apps replied January 4, 2023

Hey Claw Nutrition. Thank you for leaving us a review and recommendation! Stoked to hear our team has been super helpful! If you need anything, please reach out.

December 20, 2022

Zipify App is our go-to for quickly crafting amazing, custom pages! With its impressive collection of templates and easy user interface it helps us build beautiful Shopify Pages in no time. We can easily customise graphics and content to get the page we want with just a few clicks - absolutely perfect!

NEON eCommerce Packaging
Time spent using app: 4 months
Zipify Apps replied December 28, 2022

Hey NEON eCommerce Packaging. Thank you for this AWESOME review! We are so stoked to hear that Zipify Pages is your go-to app and that you're utilizing our collection of templates. Making the interface user-friendly is the goal and it's awesome that you confirmed that it is! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 20, 2022

Zipify is so good because ye all keep making it better with simple requests from your customers who are working in the app in real-time. Ye all genuinely listen to the folks who are in the trenches building out their pages!

Mind's Eye
Time spent using app: 9 months
Zipify Apps replied December 20, 2022

Hey Mind's Eye. We do listen to the requests of merchants using Zipify Pages and are glad that you know you are heard! We are continuously looking for ways to improve the app and are always working on and build high-converting templates that we use on our own Shopify stores! Stoked to hear that you appreciate the new features we release. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

December 11, 2022

Zipify chat feature was easy to use and I received prompt responses. I am new to Social Media Marketing and have tried various software's with no luck. With Zipify I created a landing page in less than an hour.

Skye Monroe
Time spent using app: 2 days
Zipify Apps replied December 14, 2022

Hey Skye Monroe! Awesome to know that you had a good experience with the chat feature and our support team. So stoked that you were able to create a page in less than an hour and that Zipify Pages is the solution for your marketing needs! If you need anything, please reach out.

December 9, 2022

Awesome app with AMAZING Support! Super easy to use with great templates, and if ever there's an issue, the support handles it promptly, and in an easy to understand manner. 100% recommend!

Grillaholics
Time spent using app: About 6 years
Zipify Apps replied December 14, 2022

Hey Grillaholics! So stoked to hear you're enjoying the templates and that the support team has provided you with prompt and easy-to-understand solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and for the recommendation! If you need anything, please reach out.

November 29, 2022

Great templates for homepage, landing page, etc. Customer service has been exceptional! Tasha has been quick to answer all my questions and has been super helpful!

tough-grind
Zipify Apps replied November 29, 2022

Hey tough-grind! So stoked to hear you're enjoying the templates and that Tasha gave you an exceptional customer support experience. She's awesome and we will be sure to let her know you think the same. If you need anything, please reach out.

November 28, 2022

I used this app to help build a BFCM landing page. It worked really well but what worked the most was the help of the customer support to help answer a LOT of my questions as it was a steep learning curve for me. I still need to understand how to use blocks better but it is totally worth it. I would love it if there was dynamic pricing pulled in from Shopify on the 'Best Value' block as I made a mistake(calculating several times) and a customer pointed this out. All in all - will keep using this app and learn to understand it better especially as I'm finding the templates have a good ROI. Thanks.

Equi Botanics
Time spent using app: 21 days
Zipify Apps replied November 29, 2022

Hey Equi Botanics. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working with our support team while building your BFCM landing page. We often add new features to the app and take user experience into account when developing updates. Thanks for the feedback on the best value block. Glad you're on board! If you need anything, please reach out.

October 27, 2022

I am just amazed at the app and the functionality it provides. On top of it to get over the learning curve, there is excellent customer service. Jessica, Gaby, Dillon and Ash all are amazing and helpful . Highly recommend it

PEACOCKS AND PAISLEYS
Time spent using app: 29 days
Zipify Apps replied November 2, 2022

Hey Peacocks and Paisleys! Thanks for the review. Stoked to hear that you're finding the app and it's functionality amazing. Our support team has is the best and we will definitely let them know you think so, too. If you have any questions or need anything just reach out.
-Team Zipify