Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Ancient Garden Essentials

I always get the answers I need in a timely manner and I can easily understand the instructions. Thank you Zipify!

GolfPal

Got this app for Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales and it was a game changer! So easy to use and makes beautiful landing pages people can stay away from. It has definitely increased my sales volume.

TruthOriginsAU

Amazingly useful application from a reliable company! Well thought out, beautifully designed and so easy to grasp– Zipify Pages is an invaluable tool for Shopify store owners. The customer service is top notch and the application is a pleasure to use. 5 Stars!

Lifeboost Coffee

BEST builder on the market, hands down. We use this app for *ALL* of our sales page and landing pages. It's incredible. We just started using their /products function and blogs function too. The support is fast, knowledgeable and efficient. We love that they continue to add features and listen to our requests and feedback. We're lifetime customers. Best sales funnels, page builder and features on the market hands down.

PoreCleanser Pro

Awesome upsell, made so much more revenue through the help of this app. Increases AOV by a solid margin which any E-Commerce owner strives for.

Blumbody

I have been with Zipify since the beginning and I am very happy this app exists. For a nontech user, their interface with drag and drop page sections is awesome. I also love their templates, specifically designed for e-commerce, and all the funnels I am able to build. The integration with other apps works perfectly. I have integrated Zipify with Klaviyo and works like a charm.

Reveille Joy

Great templates, nice app layout, and easy to see through. World-class help center, 100% customer-based, and the help they give is literally insane! Thank you for providing this great app :)

Home Shielders

This app is incredible. The best page builder for Shopify!! We're using it to create long form sales pages, product pages, and redesigned our entire site based on this. Love that it integrates with any theme.. Super customizable - plays well with other apps too. Biggest of all its an intuitive app that's user friendly. We can "templatize" our product pages using this and duplicate them with saved widgets. Specific blocks of content can be added to/from different pages. Amazing! And they keep adding new features every week. I'm a fan.

Filtered Formulas

This app saved us from the Clickfunnels and Elementor jail. Now we can host all our pages in shopify without running after domains and broken links. woohoo

Nutraflix

Amazing app, has all the features i need to make my shopify store look a lot better! Would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to make more revenue

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38