Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Unlimina

Hi, Zipify Pages has been a great addition to our journey in building a successful ecommerce business. We appreciate the helpful and professional support team, products and supporting materials. We look forward everyday to using this app and everything it has to offer!

Aneley Cosmetics

best pages builder. the tech support is very responsive. i love it and would reccomend to others to use.

1 Minute Dog Training

I love the ease of this app! It works extremely well with Shopify. We have two different Shopify stores and use Zip Pages on both. Anyone can learn to use it in literally minutes. I totally recommend it!

ALPEN Storage

This is a great landing page builder and their customer service is awesome! I would recommend to anyone looking for landing pages.

Schuil Coffee Co.

I worked with Justine today (i.e. I've worked with others Kristina/Victor -- hopefully this shows how great their support is) and she answered all of my questions within' five minutes of my request being sent. I can't stress enough how amazing Ezra and his team (names listed above) are. They're helping my business make 7-digits this year. Thinking of purchasing Zipify? Trust me, do it.

Min & Mun

It's a beautiful app, probably the best if you want to customize your Shopify pages/product pages. They have battle-tested templates you can instantly use on your own shop. It works flawlessly and otherwise their support is fantastic and super fast. Don't hesitate.

naturalplanetsupplements

I have been using this for years. You have to get the hang of using it, but once you do it is so powerful. For sure it is a must for each shop

okoliving

Great landing page app and one of the fastest to set up. It is more plug and play than any other app and the pages load faster. I used to use Pagefly and they are super flexible vs Zipify you can really create any look you want. Zipify is less flexible for design layout but once you understand all the testing Ezra does and why he makes these more particular layouts it's all to help you improve conversions. Their premade layouts and sections are ready to go for your top ecommerce needs and are so fast to create, no one else does this. Plus this app has A/B testing! They constantly update template options with new layouts that tested well. Ezra provides bonuses and content that is the best in the industry for learning the top marketing techniques. I also use his one-click upsell app which I highly recommend . Ezra is a great leader who really cares about helping people and this ideology resonates through all his companies who are constantly improving their products and giving the best customer service. His teachings and products are the top reason I am thriving in my business! Give Zipify pages a try!

R.O.C.K.S. Whiskey Chilling Stones

Great support, very fast and helpful. Also i love the blocks and the ability to create a page really fast with reliable tech and efficient design. Great app!

Semilla Cosmeticos

Zipify Pages es realmente muy versátil y simple de utilizar.
La utilizamos tanto para venta a consumidores finales como para eventos exclusivos a comercio mayorista.
Nos ayuda muchísimo para eventos como BFCM o cualquier otro especial que hacemos.
Cuando tenemos dudas el equipo de soporte técnico responde de inmediato y, si está dentro de sus posibilidades te ayudan.
Recomendamos en un 100% esta app! Gracias al equipo de Zipify Pages!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40