Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Princess Meko Singapore

I used this app to build opt-in page for my email list. It so easy to use and not wasting time, because i am a duopreneur (me and my wife), so everything must be done by the two of us. Although we are just 2 months in our business, i think with zipify pages, definitely will help me alot for achieving my marketing goals.

CLINICRED

Great page builder. Been using it for almost a year and it performs all my product pages. Customer Support is awesome - always quick to respond and help.

Scrunchie Time

I am a huge fan of Ezra and I absolutely love everything he stand for - and this app is an absolute godsend! I've been using it for just over a year, the support team is so efficient at responding and always so helpful, would definitely recommend to other shopify store owners!

Beezy Beez

One of the best apps we have in our store. Not only is it easy to use, but most of the features it offers used to mean hiring a developer and taking hours, days or even weeks to implement - now it takes minutes and without any coding. We use Zipify not just for a few landing pages here and there, but our whole store operates through Zipify, from Home Page to Product Pages. We love it, highly recommend it and have stopped using Themes (with all the trouble they bring about) because of Zipify. We are VERY active users of Zipify and can't say enough positive things about this product.

GadgetDefineLab

Beautiful! It worths the price and it can let you set up your landing pages so easily and they look very good! The staff is very kind and always available for helping you! I recommend it

July 26, 2021

Hey GadgetDefineLab! Thanks for the awesome review! Glad to hear you've had a great experience so far. We appreciate your recommendation!

Mr Sleep Easyy

Helps you increase your revenue by a Lot. The greatest shopify app there is. A must for all shopify stores. Don't sleep on it! Makes everything look really branded and the funnels are great.

July 26, 2021

Wow! Mr Sleep Easyy thank you for your vote of confidence. This is a powerful review and we appreciate it. Thank you so much. Glad to hear we're helping you increase revenue! If you need anything please reach out!

X-Bows Store

Really great for split testing and creating landing pages. The support team is also really helpful.

July 16, 2021

X-Bows! Thank you for the review. Glad to hear you're enjoying those features. That's why we do what we do. If you need anything just reach out!

Brite Tools USA

It's super easy to use and you can build a whole website in just a couple of days thanks to this app! Customer service and support is amazing. They answer all my questions every time.

July 15, 2021

Brite Tools USA thank you for this awesome review. Glad to hear our support team has been helping you and that you're able to build what you need. It's our goal to make that easy. If you need anything just reach out.

Voice of Hair

Support is great and always answers my questions. The templates are so helpful. This is one of my favorite apps!

July 15, 2021

Voice of Hair thanks for the kind review. Glad to hear you're digging all the templates. We've got a bunch more coming out soon. Keep your eyes open for them! If you need anything just reach out.

Cosmetofood Organics

Highly recommend this app. Integrates directly with your Shopify store to create landing pages, sales funnels, etc. Much easier for the layperson than Clickfunnels (a Shopify integration nightmare) and much less expensive. The Zipify team is constantly putting out new templates, and their blog is absolutely indispensable for marketing tactics. Customer for life.

July 15, 2021

Cosmetofood Organics thank you for this review! Glad to hear ZP has made your life easier. We've got a bunch of new templates coming out soon. Keep your eyes peeled! If you need anything just reach out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46