Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Golf Anything Canada

Zipify is a very functional app with some great conversion templates. On top of that, their support staff are very helpful, eager, and educated. Definitely recommend

December 3, 2021

Hey Golf Anything Canada, thanks for the awesome review. Glad you're loving the templates. They definitely make things easier on people! :D If you need anything just reach out!

Coupleamoureux

best app ever, also great support team that takes the time to understand your problem and find a solution

December 3, 2021

Hey Coupleamoureux! Thanks for the great review. So glad our amazing support team is exceeding your expectations. That's our dream! If you need anything just reach out!

Kindest Gifts

This app is terrific for small to mid-size product catalogs. It's fast, responsive & very stable. The page builder is super intuitive and easy to work with. Being able to save customized blocks to your favorites is really helpful and saves so much time. Support is phenomenal - I've asked lots of questions that I couldn't find answers to. I've received helpful, friendly support every time.

December 3, 2021

Hey Kindest Gifts! Thanks for the great review! So glad to hear you're finding things intuitive. We strive to make them that way! If you need anything just reach out!

evesskin

Great support man. Really great
The app solves a bunch of problems. Helps a lot with special occasion sales or retargeting special perks. Great stuff altogether

November 24, 2021

Hey evesskin! Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear Zipify Pages is solving problems! That's why we built this app! If you need anything please reach out!

DWP Fitness

The app is really great and their team is really helpful. I had an issue and we managed to fix it in 10 minutes. Thanks!

November 24, 2021

Hey DWP Fitness! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear the team is crushing it with their ninja skills! It is our aim to be best in class for our customers. Glad to hear we're on the right track. :) If you need anything else please reach out!

SoCal Health

Customer support is fantastic and the template builder is fairly straight forward. Ideally, this app works best on a brand new store or a store with minimal products. I have too many product pages and images to import at the moment so unfortunately, the app isn't for me at this time. I will definitely use it for my new store and set everything up before importing products.

November 12, 2021

Hey SoCal Health, thanks for your honest feedback. We are always working to improve functionality for stores with many many skus as we know it can be tedious. We're working to make it easier on you. We look forward to having you back with your new store in the mean time. If you need anything please reach out!

Epiphany LA

The customer support was SO helpful. The person knew about coding, and generally how to use the app and direct me. They seemed to be based in the US, so there were no language barriers. It was a refreshing experience and my issue got resolved.

November 5, 2021

Hey Epiphany LA! Thanks for the kind review! We strive to have the best support team in the business and it looks like we're on the right track. Glad to hear they were able to help you out. If you need anything please reach out!

givitymedia

It's simple. If you don't like to customize a lot, it's almost perfect. I am from Germany. Design standards in Germany are a little different, and what works well in America is not working so well in Germany. But you can work a round if needed by creating your own style. I miss a little more customization options but overall its easy to use. The best part is the wonderful, helpful, fast and friendly support.

November 5, 2021

Hey GivityMedia! Thank you for the honest review. I definitely understand the needs you're mentioning. So glad to hear that you're still able to do what you need to do...and the support team has been there for you. This is what we aim for! If you need anything please reach out!

La Matera

The page building is easy to use and support is very responsive and knowledgeable. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about the support team. Thank you all!

November 5, 2021

Hey La Matera! Thank you for the kind review. So glad to hear you're enjoying ZP and all that it has to offer. That's music to our ears! If you need anything please reach out!

Kakebi

I'm new to Zipify and I message tech support so much when they didn't hear from me one day they asked if I was ok. LOL Maybe they were messaging me to close out the conversation but I felt like they were just checking in on me to assist. Amazing customer service. They give you all of the winning formulas product and landing pages to get sales. Ash & Kristina are amazing.

November 5, 2021

Hey Kakebi, thank you for the awesome review. So glad Ash and Kristina were able to help you. They truly are the best in the biz! If you need anything please reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50