Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hand and Paw Project™

This app is by far the Best Page Builder. Just started using it and it's way more friendly and intuitive than others I've looked at. The customer support is very responsive and knowledgable. I would Highly recommend this app if you want to take your store to the next level with ease. Great job team!

July 6, 2022

Hey Hand and Paw Project! Thanks so much for the review! Glad that you are happy with our customer support and that we could help you take your store to the next level :D Please reach out if you need anything!

AVOILA

I love using Zipify. It's the perfect addition to our Shopify site to create on the fly landing pages, or upgrade a landing page format that our theme can't handle. And the customer service is top notch. I recently had an issue that couldn't be solved via chat. Brittany got the right tech people on it and by the next morning my error was fixed. Sweet.

June 17, 2022

Hey Avoila! Thanks for the great review. We'll make sure Brittany knows you're happy with her service. What you described is exactly why we created ZP. Glad it's working for you! If you need anything, please reach out!

Flowrish Lashes

Amazing app, easy to navigate, an all in one. Staff are instant in getting back to you and so so helpful, I would recommend this app to anyone.

May 20, 2022

Hey Flowrish Lashes thanks for the review! Glad that we come highly recommended by you. :D Please reach out if you need anything!

BodyRestore

Chris is the GOAT - super helpful and would recommend this app to any Shopify user. Will increase your conversion 100%

May 20, 2022

Hey BodyRestore, thanks for the review! We'll let Chris know you were stoked with his service. Please reach out if you need anything!

TeraGanix

Great customer support. I was able to have an issue resolved super fast! We love using zipify pages.

May 6, 2022

Hey TeraGanix! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear the team was able to get your issue resolved. They're the best in the biz! If anything else comes up, please reach out!

tootles

Great App - just getting started with it but I think we'll have a huge growth in our conversion rates as a result

May 6, 2022

Hey Tootles! Thanks for the review! Glad to have you onboard. As you're getting started if anything comes up just reach out to us!

ESH Custom Calls

Can't say enough of good things about Zipify. Their page builder has everything you could possibly want. Plus, the customer service is the best out there for any software company. They have countless training and they also have a sister companies called smart marketer and oneclickupsell.
If you see something that you'd like to change in the app, it's as simple as submitting a feature request! I won't be looking any further for page builder.

April 29, 2022

Hey ESH Custom Calls! Thanks so much for the honest review. Glad to hear ZP is delivering everything you need to see success. That's our goal! We'll also let the support team know you're stoked with their service! They are the best! If you need anything please reach out!

yolo1store

I love Zipify as it takes away the stress of building a good landing page, it has all the nice features to help with your conversion rate optimisation, and you can quickly smash out a product/landing page in no time. It also integrates nicely with other apps and CRM's. I've only been using it for a month, but am glad I found this app after watching some Ezra Firestone videos. This is definitely a game changer for any aspiring marketer.

April 22, 2022

Hey Yolo1store! Thanks for the review. Glad to have you onboard! Helping you get more from their store is exactly why we started Zipify. Stoked to hear that's been the case for you. If anything comes up just reach out!

CornerPlantStore

I have been using the app for a few months now, loving how my product pages and landing pages are coming together. I have had a few questions along the way and the support team has been truly amazing. Quick to answer and always there to provide quick and easy solutions. Thanks ZP

April 22, 2022

Hey CornerPlantStore! Thanks for the review! So glad to hear you're loving your pages that you're building with Zipify Pages. I'll let the support team know that you're thrilled with their ninja skillz. :D If anything comes up just reach out!

Momsworld1

I used this vidio to improve my product pages. but have more projects I will use it for. A little difficult to follow directions but support is excellent!

April 22, 2022

Hey Momsworld1 thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear our support team has been able to help when things are unclear. If anything comes up just reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54