Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

tough-grind

Great templates for homepage, landing page, etc. Customer service has been exceptional! Tasha has been quick to answer all my questions and has been super helpful!

November 29, 2022

Hey tough-grind! So stoked to hear you're enjoying the templates and that Tasha gave you an exceptional customer support experience. She's awesome and we will be sure to let her know you think the same. If you need anything, please reach out.

Equi Botanics

I used this app to help build a BFCM landing page. It worked really well but what worked the most was the help of the customer support to help answer a LOT of my questions as it was a steep learning curve for me. I still need to understand how to use blocks better but it is totally worth it. I would love it if there was dynamic pricing pulled in from Shopify on the 'Best Value' block as I made a mistake(calculating several times) and a customer pointed this out. All in all - will keep using this app and learn to understand it better especially as I'm finding the templates have a good ROI. Thanks.

November 29, 2022

Hey Equi Botanics. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working with our support team while building your BFCM landing page. We often add new features to the app and take user experience into account when developing updates. Thanks for the feedback on the best value block. Glad you're on board! If you need anything, please reach out.

PEACOCKS AND PAISLEYS

Location Australia

I am just amazed at the app and the functionality it provides. On top of it to get over the learning curve, there is excellent customer service. Jessica, Gaby, Dillon and Ash all are amazing and helpful . Highly recommend it

November 2, 2022

Hey Peacocks and Paisleys! Thanks for the review. Stoked to hear that you're finding the app and it's functionality amazing. Our support team has is the best and we will definitely let them know you think so, too. If you have any questions or need anything just reach out.

thebtshop

Super easy to use and creates beautiful pages. Well worth the cost, because it saves so much time (and money that would otherwise be spent hiring someone to create your website). What more needs to be said?

October 26, 2022

Hey thebtshop! Thanks for leaving us a review. These are some of the exact reasons we developed Zipify Pages. So stoked to hear that you're creating beautiful landing pages with ease. If you need anything, please reach out.

Addictive Wellness

Time spent using app About 1 year

Zipify allowed us to completely redo our website and make it much more professional, elegant, advanced and fast loading without needing any coding skills. I wish these tools came as a standard part of Shopify, but I'm so grateful to Zipify for taking things to the next level where Shopify comes up short. And their customer service is so helpful whenever things get tricky (especially Jessica!). We are hugely grateful!

October 19, 2022

Hey Addictive Wellness. One of the many reasons we built Zipify Pages is to help businesses that do not have in-house developers. Outsourcing can be costly and it's a pain to have to wait for the developer to fix something you need to do quickly. Really stoked that you have had a great experience redoing your website with Zipify Pages. We are grateful for YOU! Also really happy that Jessica was so helpful. We will be sure to let her know. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

Print and Share the Word

Time spent using app About 2 months

Live chat is great! I love the landing page / sales funnel with video embed on top. The agent who helped me with getting the video loop and autoplay was very helpful.

October 19, 2022

Hey Print and Share the Word! Thank you for the review. So happy to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. They are the best! If you need anything, please reach out.

Savage PersonaliTees

Location Australia

I had tried a number of different tools for building funnels Zipify is the first I have tried that worked seamlessly with my Shopify store and was simple to get up and running. It is also fairly pricing and the support is prompt and efficient. I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

October 19, 2022

Hey Savage PersonaliTees! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review and for the recommendation. We are so stoked to hear that you found Zipify Pages to be simple and seamless to implement with your store! If you need anything, please reach out.

Red Dot Laser Engraving

Incredibly beneficial for running ads. I've created multiple landing pages within the first few days with ease. Looking forward to running traffic to them next!

October 12, 2022

Hey Red Dot Laser Engraving! Yes!!!! Building custom landing pages for your ads is a super smart way to use Zipify Pages! Stoked that you're able to build them with ease. Thanks for leaving a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

Vivian Rose Shop

This app has helped me easily implement high performing product page templates. Pretty straight forward and any time I have questions the Zipify support team is fast and helpful. Have only been using the app a few months and still editing pages but so far love it! I will update this review once all pages are implemented to see if my conversion rate has improved :)

October 5, 2022

Hey Vivian Rose Shop! This is what we like to hear! We are super stoked to hear that you are loving the app and look forward to seeing those conversion rates. Thanks for the great review and shout out to our support team. They really are the best in the business! If anything comes up, please reach out.

Russell Pitman

Time spent using app About 2 months

The Zipify Pages app has been a dream to use for someone like me who is not overly tech savvy. But more importantly, the online support has been outstanding. Thank you to the support team - hats off to you guys!

October 5, 2022

Hey Russell Pitman! Thanks for the awesome review! Glad to hear that the support team has been super helpful. We will be sure to let them know you had a great experience. Super stoked that Zipify Pages has been easy for you to use. If anything comes up, please reach out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56