Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Shop The Core

We transplanted our efforts from Clickfunnels to Zipify and will never look back. Their functionality, customer support, and ease of use is top notch.

DanceWear Corner

I've been with them since the launch. I remember watching Ezra on the video and signed up that night. This is simply the easiest page creator I have used. They are consistently developing more and more and are always available for assistance when needed. Nancy was legendary in her assistance. Thank you for this app and keep rocking it! Worth every penny.

Nutraflix

Amazing app, makes it a lot easier to make sales funnels inside of Shopify, which you wouldn't normally be able to do because of how limited the regular Shopify theme editor is. 5 stars!

BeeFriendly Skincare - Organic Skincare From Honey Bees

I use this app to create professional landing pages for traffic funnels. The interface is pretty self explanatory and the pages created have been fast and professional.

Iodine Changed My Life - Miss Lizzy Thyroid Support

At the risk of drawing more attention to this amazing app and everyone finding out about it, I would give this app a 10 star review if I could. After testing dozens of other apps, spending countless hours only to find some part didn't integrate or it didn't play nice with other apps, wasting money on potential lost sales... I am so thankful to have found Zipify Pages an OCU upsell. Zipify Pages is brilliant not just as an application but a whole marketing strategy including proven examples and placeholder content. Instead of banging around in the dark, Zipify is offering a priceless roadmap. Zipify apps give me hope that I can actually make my shopify store profitable and build a long term, loyal customer base the right way. Great work and thank you.

Kleins Organic Hand Crafted Skin Care Products

I had some questions about small edits i needed and rather than pull my hair out i reached out. Justine really helped me out and fast aswell.

Truthentics™ by Genesis Nutritionals, LLC

Zipify Pages is a "must have" for just about everything. But the BEST part is the on-demand Support Team who is there with you every step of the way in implementing just about EVERYTHING... and sometimes what seems to be the IMPOSSIBLE! In particular, Jeff has been a god sent and always goes above and beyond what you'd expect. He's technically excellent and keenly responsive, even when I expect the IMPOSSIBLE! Keep up the great work!

Walk by Faith Apparel

I love the templates that are provided and the support team! The support team has been extremely helpful with helping me build out the pages. Thank you! :)

Groom Your Pet

Loving Zipify Pages more and more love following Ezra's e-commerce discoveries and apply them to my business
Love the app i wouldn't change it with any other landing page builder
You Rock Ezra :)

Paws for Cats

Best landing page builder out there! Highly reliable, easy to use, and not full of bugs (like so many others are). The only landing page builder that rivals Click Funnels. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to increase conversions and make customers happier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18