Exit Intent ‑ Pop Up Email

Developer
Zegsu
4.9
March 23, 2022

Good worked initially and converted customers well. However I;ve recently changed themes and the pop up has stopped working.

HipHatter
Time spent using app: 11 months
Zegsu replied March 26, 2022

Hello,

I checked your store and theme. It seems someone or some other app had removed our code from your theme because of which the popup was no longer appearing.

I have now reinstalled the code to the theme. I have also gone ahead and reset your view count usage for the month to zero!

Try it out now and let me know if you still face problems.

Thanks

February 19, 2021

This app is exactly what I've been looking for and love the customization! It works great. I had some questions with setting it up and getting it to work for my exact needs and reached out to the company. The customer service is wonderful. They answered all my questions and followed up nicely.

Live Yielded Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Zegsu replied February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are loving the discount popup and it is helping you boost sales. We wish you all the success in your business!

Stay safe!

January 1, 2021

A great little app. Created an exit discount and has already started to convert 12% of customers who were going to exit with no sale.

Ace Disc Golf
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zegsu replied January 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that our app has helped you sell more. We wish you a very Happy New Year 2021. Rooting for your success :)

Stay safe,

December 8, 2020

The app's Exit Intent greatly helps in converting potential into actual sales.
The app is very simple to use and it allow users to set multiple discounts to run concurrently.
I really love it.

funcasebuddy
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
Zegsu replied December 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app. We hope our app helps you increase your sales. For any help, please feel free to contact us. Rooting for your success :)

November 27, 2020

I recently installed this free app and it’s working wonders and has generated sales and will highly recommend. It’s very user friendly too.

MixnBlend Juices Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Zegsu replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that our app is helping you generate sales. Cheers to your success!