Automatic Discount Pop Up

Discount Code, Promo Code Widget, Coupon Code Pop Ups

Free plan available

Automatic discount code popup & coupon code

HipHatter

Good worked initially and converted customers well. However I;ve recently changed themes and the pop up has stopped working.

March 26, 2022

Hello,

I checked your store and theme. It seems someone or some other app had removed our code from your theme because of which the popup was no longer appearing.

I have now reinstalled the code to the theme. I have also gone ahead and reset your view count usage for the month to zero!

Try it out now and let me know if you still face problems.

Thanks

Live Yielded Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is exactly what I've been looking for and love the customization! It works great. I had some questions with setting it up and getting it to work for my exact needs and reached out to the company. The customer service is wonderful. They answered all my questions and followed up nicely.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are loving the discount popup and it is helping you boost sales. We wish you all the success in your business!

Stay safe!

Ace Disc Golf

Time spent using app About 1 month

A great little app. Created an exit discount and has already started to convert 12% of customers who were going to exit with no sale.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that our app has helped you sell more. We wish you a very Happy New Year 2021. Rooting for your success :)

Stay safe,

funcasebuddy

Location Singapore

The app's Exit Intent greatly helps in converting potential into actual sales.
The app is very simple to use and it allow users to set multiple discounts to run concurrently.
I really love it.

December 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app. We hope our app helps you increase your sales. For any help, please feel free to contact us. Rooting for your success :)

MixnBlend Juices Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 year

I recently installed this free app and it’s working wonders and has generated sales and will highly recommend. It’s very user friendly too.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that our app is helping you generate sales. Cheers to your success!

E-Barber Shop

Location Albania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Cercavo un app che mi permettere di gestire i vari sconti sul mio shop. app veramente molto valida , lo consiglio a tutti

November 27, 2020

Grazie per il tuo meraviglioso feedback. Salute al tuo successo!

DERMOSANA™

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Very smart application, easy to use, setted up in minutes Very smart application, easy to use, setted up in minutes

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. We hope the app helps you sell more this BFCM and beyond. To your success!