Zipcode Checker ‑ Zippy

Most Powerful Pincode / Postcode Serviceability Validator

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Zipcode Checker Shopify

Tons Valley Apple Shop

Location India
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I had installed the app on my website. Latest version of Dawn theme. I just refused to work out of box. No idea why. Support response was prompt but they couldn't give me an idea of why the app wasn't working or timeframe for a fix. But please fix the design of the app admin. Why so many flashy colours and tacky design of the Ux? I won't install this app again till they fix the admin panel design.

July 20, 2022

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we can't resolve the issue when you uninstall the app immediately after a few minutes of raising through chat support.

We needed 10-15 mins to check and resolve it.

Please re-install the app and let us know. We'll definitely help you with priority.

The Good Mart

Location India

I tried to use this product but the product does not seem to be working.

we uploaded the selected zip codes in the format needed but the software refused to accept any order.

Even the support is absolutely non available. wrote 7-8 mails via various sources but no response

June 11, 2020

Sir, I apologize for the delayed response but we have finally solved your issue and added a new feature request by you.

We always tried to do our best and helped you with everything.