TikTok Pixel & Facebook Pixel

TikTok Pixel, Facebook Pixel, Conversion API, UTMs Attribution

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zoex - Conversion API - Pixel - Facebook Pixel - UTMs

Mygainz

Location Netherlands

Awesome customer support! We are happy with the service of this app. It is really helpful. That's why we gave 5 stars. :)

HoneyVet

Location New Zealand

We needed this for a long time and it's already saving us from wasting thousands of $$ every week! Highly recommend

Anime Portraits

These guys are great. Had a small issue with my pixel not working and firing multiple times. Some other app i had in the past caused this and left code behind in my theme files and they were kind enough to help remove it. Customer service at its finest. Thank you

storeeyes

I used the app and working well .. recommended. I really like it does thanks, zoex team for your quick response and support

Simple Times Mixers

Super helpful in getting set up quickly and accurately. It's early so I can't say whether or not we'll keep the app long term, but it's absolutely worth a try.

Aftershock

Location Australia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I have been participating in their closed beta for the Metrics feature. This is an excellent tool that really assists us with our marketing decisions. I’m excited to use the released version. At the same time, the roadmap for future features sounds amazing and will be well worth the value!

SlikySkinClub

Location Israel

Vlad is amazing. He helped me to setup the metrics feature and explained to me how to set utms in my ads!

Unravelled Store

Location New Zealand

This app has been a life saver for tracking our ads data accurately post ios14!
Definitely recommend it to any ecom store owner running paid ads.

Popov Leather

Great support team, always helpful with my questions. Excited to see the new updates that will come from this app!

Acrium Mauritius

Location Mauritius
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app and support. Highly recommended. Easy to setup and has the conversion API functionality. (y)

Previous 1 3 4