Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Lemon Grove Boutique

This is such a great idea! I love that customers can see the entire outfit in one place. Great way to upsell!

Hattie's Boutique

I'm so excited app. Going to make shopping for my customers so much easier! My customers will love not having to jump from screen to screen.

Saylor Grace

I am excited about this app feature, my customers are going to have an easier shopping experience being able to shop the look! :)

Samsara

So excited for this feature! My customers love when they can shop an entire look without having to jump to multiple screens to buy!

Charmed Boutique - Fargo

I'm excited to see how this app will help my business and how it will encourage my customers to purchase additional items they will love.

Modern Ave Boutique

FINALLY!! I found the app I’ve been looking for. I always have to attach links in my product description of each item! Well, no more!! The Shop The Look app is user friendly and super easy to customize. I know my customers are gonna LOVE it. Customer service is on point, one of the best out there. I highly recommend this app if you’re looking for a “Shop The Look” option, look no further!

Rock Dot Kids

Super easy to implement into my shopify store- no coding necessary! Can customize colors to match our store, easy to add in new products to complete the look. I know our customers are going to love it!
Also super speedy tech support to fix a minor glitch on the mobile site. Less than 10 minutes and they were on it! Thanks!!!

West Avenue

Love this app, so easy to use and setup! I've already has several customers tell me how much they were enjoying it! The best thing about it is the simple setup!

Romantic Express

Shop The Look helps add a great way to upsell customers on my site. When I had an issue configuring the app I received excellent customer support. The response was very fast. I highly recommend this app. I think the app would be a bit better if it was in a wizard format.

Chic2Chic Boutique

The app was easy to install and perfect for my store. Tech support was really helpful in getting things squared away for me. Would definitely recommend.