Shop The Look ‑ 2.0

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Juliet Rose Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So excited about using this app! Great tool for upselling to your customers. Thank you for this awesome app!

Anna Kaytes Boutique

Great app! So easy to integrate into our site and we love having the ability to sell outfits full styled!

Peachy Keen

Love this App!! Really does help your business and directions are easy to follow. Highly recommend!!

Sew Southern Designs

Time spent using app 3 minutes

This app makes shopping so much easier! The app is very easy to navigate and the customer service is phenomenal!

Lemon Grove Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is such a great idea! I love that customers can see the entire outfit in one place. Great way to upsell!

Hattie's Boutique

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I'm so excited app. Going to make shopping for my customers so much easier! My customers will love not having to jump from screen to screen.

Saylor Grace

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I am excited about this app feature, my customers are going to have an easier shopping experience being able to shop the look! :)

Samsara

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So excited for this feature! My customers love when they can shop an entire look without having to jump to multiple screens to buy!

Charmed Boutique - Fargo

I'm excited to see how this app will help my business and how it will encourage my customers to purchase additional items they will love.

Modern Ave Boutique

FINALLY!! I found the app I’ve been looking for. I always have to attach links in my product description of each item! Well, no more!! The Shop The Look app is user friendly and super easy to customize. I know my customers are gonna LOVE it. Customer service is on point, one of the best out there. I highly recommend this app if you’re looking for a “Shop The Look” option, look no further!