Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

La boutique d'Auré

Very functional application.
Very responsive service!
I had a problem with a look, as soon as I contacted support, my problem was fixed as soon as possible.
I recommend 100%

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

This app was something I have been looking for to help my customers see a whole style and be able to purchase it. I am super excited about this and Zooomy was so helpful in getting it set up correctly on my store.

Style Bar Boutique

I love this app and definitely recommend it to others! My customers love being able to shop the entire look on one page :)

Collecto

I used this app to show related items of the same collections and it works perfectly. The team was incredibly helpful with the set up and with making a few changes so that the look and feel of these related items are aligned with our brand. They are super quick to respond as well! I definitely recommend working with Zooomy.

Kariella

Exactly the app we were looking for to outfit our customers. The support is top notch. Fully installed for us and even helped us customize to match our site. Highly recommend!

Blissful Boutique

So far a fabulous fit for our store. Had an issue installing the code, sent Zoomy a support request and had it installed for me in 30 mins of the request...customer service means ALOT!!!

Blaser Bling

Just what we needed! Great price, great customer service. Helps you install. easily customizable, great all around app, thanks!

Wild Blossoms

The customer service is excellent with this app. Always quick to help with any customisation issues. Thank you!

AsherKate

This app is great! Easy to use & the customer support is there to help you! I requested assistance and got exactly what we asked for fixed within an hour!

JOJO CLUB

This app is amazing for marketing and the support I got was beyond amazing as well! Worth it for the price!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8