Anmeldelser (309)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. juli 2024

I love the app, so easy to install and customize. I had a small issue because the code from another up changed the layout of the sticky bar, I reached out to the customer service and Danica helped me instantly. She made it work within a couple of minutes. Great experience. Definitely recommend!

Oh So Paw
Polen
2 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 11. juli 2024

Many thanks for providing such a positive review! Your input is cherished! 🙏 If you have any questions or requests, feel free to let us know – we're always ready to assist! 🤗🤗

26. juni 2024

Very good app and free. You don't need to pay for add to cart app this one is by far more than enough. And support team does a great work. I recommend.

Stay Free Shop
Schweiz
2 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 28. juni 2024

We're thrilled to receive your review – thank you! 🙏 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, please feel free to let us know – we're here to assist you! 😊

25. juni 2024

The app is very simple but really useful. Customer support is great. Responded in less than 1 minute, and solved the issue in 2 minutes. Highly recommend giving it a shot.

Car Tech Studio
USA
11 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 27. juni 2024

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🙏 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

8. april 2024

Danica was amazing! I had an issue with Shopify subscriptions not working with the add to cart button. She wrote some custom code and had it working in less than 1 minute (I’m not even joking, I was lightning fast!)

Highly recommend these guys.

Your Salon Empire
Australien
Cirka et år bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 9. april 2024

20. maj 2024

I like this app and their support team is incredible. They helped me very fast, however, it would be more convenient to have chat support in the app. Everything else is awesome.

Onnoble
USA
11 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 21. maj 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us! 🌟 Your feedback is truly important, and we're here to assist you with any questions or requests you may have! 😊

11. juli 2024

Nice app that integrates well, and support is always quick to help with integration.

Trail Threads Co. Limited
New Zealand
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 15. juli 2024

A big thank you for taking the time to share your review! It's incredibly meaningful to us! 🙏 Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or requests – we're here for you! 🤗🤗

20. juni 2024

Excellent Sticky Add to Cart: simple to use, clean design, just what I needed. I had a conflict with another App, and reached out to support: they fixed the issue within a few mins, I was super impressed. 5 very well deserved stars !

Butt Butter
Frankrig
3 dage bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 23. juni 2024

19. maj 2024

The functionality is top-notch; everything works seamlessly and efficiently. What truly sets it apart is the exceptional customer support. They respond incredibly quickly and are always helpful, resolving any issues with ease. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking for reliable performance and outstanding support.

Grounded Comfort
Belgien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 21. maj 2024

Your review brings us great joy – thank you! 🙌 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us – we're here to assist you! 😊

28. maj 2024

Very nice app works perfect! Danica helped me setting it really quick how I wanted.

Jasmine Designs
SAR Hongkong
17 dage bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 30. maj 2024

25. april 2024

Danica emailed regarding my issue within minutes! This was then resolved super quick. Definitely recommend their services

Radiant Revive
Storbritannien
20 dage bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 27. april 2024

We're truly grateful for your thoughtful review – thank you! 🙌 If there's anything on your mind or if you need assistance, please reach out – we're here to help! 😊