Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 novembre 2023

The easiest and simplest add-to-cart button that draws all the attention + when asked for support with integrating it with different cart option Danica has solved it within 3 minutes! absolute delight!

Saltworks
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 25 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! 🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

24 novembre 2023

The app is absolutely amazing. My store lost its buy now and add to cart buttons in a musterical way such that some Products would show the buttons while majority others wouldn't show the buttons, sth that my store designer couldn't fix. I was worried about the customer loss for one whole week, you can imagine the loss during this q4 season,but then I found this Zoorix app and my issue was solved with the help of the amazing and supportive customer support agents,not to mention I had an awesome and productive time with Danica one of their support agent. I would recommend the store to anyone and especially those with a similar issue with mine, don't panic and loose hope. I rate the app a 5 star

Hellohouseyy
Kenya
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 25 novembre 2023

THANK YOU so much for sharing this amazing review - it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

25 janvier 2024

Thanks a lot from your team especially Danica for helping me.Keep working in this way

Pawshubs
Kosovo
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 26 janvier 2024

We're grateful for your thoughtful review! It truly means the world to us! 🙏 For any questions or requests you may have, we're here to assist! 🤗🤗

11 janvier 2024

There were certain features that I needed implemented for a smooth user experience on my store and the team were extremely cooperative and helpful and went the extra mile to deliver. Appreciate it, big thanks to the Zoorix team.

TAIBA.
Australie
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 12 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review, it means a lot and is much appreciated! 🤗🤗 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 💐💐🙏

31 décembre 2023

this is my first time writing a review, and i just wanna thank you guys my theme didnt have mobile sticky to cart and you saved me, RECOMMEND IT !!

Chill Pal
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 1 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your review – it's highly appreciated! 🙏 We're here to help with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

26 novembre 2023

Superb app, does exactly what it says on the tin, highly customisable and has fantastic support. Especially Ohad who made some additional personal preference changes to my Sticky ATC. Best of all its completely free. Can’t really ask for more than that.

5 stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Online Beauty Essentials
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 27 novembre 2023

A big thank you for taking the time to share your review! It's incredibly meaningful to us! 💐💐 Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or requests – we're here for you! 🤗🤗

11 janvier 2024

Great app and very helpful team! I had an issue regarding the variant picker of the add to cart button and they fixed it on a 1-2-1 call with me live. Very professional customer service, definitely recommended!

Othemo
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 12 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful and also the first review of the app! 🙏🤗It means so much and is highly appreciated! ✨🎉

7 décembre 2023

amazing app so easy to use and if you have trouble you can easily contact their support team and the support team are very quick and helped me resolve the issues i had

Avantico
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 9 décembre 2023

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🙏 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

30 janvier 2024

The support is super reactive and the bar is free, what else ? Great job.
Love from France.

Jeannette ®
France
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 1 février 2024

Your review is greatly appreciated! It means a lot to us! 🙏 We're more than happy to help with any questions or requests you may have! 🤗🤗

Modifié le 27 décembre 2023

Dancia was great as always! Added some new bundles and she ensured the sticky cart button was functioning smoothly with them. Great support and product, highly recommend!

Essentia Bella
États-Unis
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 16 décembre 2023

Your review is greatly appreciated! It means a lot to us! 🙏🌺 We're more than happy to help with any questions or requests you may have! 🤩🤩