Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 janvier 2024

Realy nice app, great support

myguy
Allemagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 16 janvier 2024

Your review is greatly appreciated! It means a lot to us! 🙏 We're more than happy to help with any questions or requests you may have! 🎉🎉

9 novembre 2023

This app and especially the team is the best! They helped me very swiftly and everything is working PER-FECT! Thank you Ohad!

Rodondos
Pays-Bas
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 10 novembre 2023

THANK YOU so much for sharing this perfect review! 💐✨✨ it's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

25 janvier 2024

Helpful app with outstanding support

LinzVogue
France
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 26 janvier 2024

We extend our heartfelt thanks for sharing this wonderful review! Your feedback is truly important to us! 🙏 Feel free to reach out with any questions or requests – we're here to help! 🤗🤗

10 janvier 2024

Best sticky ATC app we've ever used. Customization couldn't be much better - it offers more than 95% of similar apps. The only thing missing was font choice, but after asking the question in the live chat, a live rep responded immediately and wasted no time to make my requested font change. Had our new sticky ATC up and running in a matter of minutes. Couldn't recommend more! 10/10

KNOPF
États-Unis
29 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 11 janvier 2024

We extend our heartfelt thanks for sharing this wonderful review! Your feedback is truly important to us! 🌹✨ Feel free to reach out with any questions or requests – we're here to help! 🤗🤗

29 décembre 2023

Very fast reaction and excellent service!

Luminique Lights
Pays-Bas
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 31 décembre 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review, it means a lot and is much appreciated! 🤗🤗 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 💐💐🙏

19 décembre 2023

Fantastic! It does what it is supposed to do and that in the easiest way. I cannot more recommend it.

einszwei Shop
Allemagne
Environ 20 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 21 décembre 2023

A big thank you for taking the time to share your review! It's incredibly meaningful to us! 💐💐💐 Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or requests – we're here for you! 🙏🤩

15 janvier 2024

Danica helped me out and did outstanding! She was very quick to respond and helped me with all my needs. It’s only my first day using this app and I’ve enjoyed it very much!

Honey Daze
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 16 janvier 2024

We're grateful for your thoughtful review! It truly means the world to us! 🌹🎉 For any questions or requests you may have, we're here to assist! 🙌🤗

23 janvier 2024

It's very good. I like my sticky add to cart be simple without any urgency options, and this app does provide that.

Aurelian
Lituanie
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 24 janvier 2024

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🙌🙌 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🤩✨

10 janvier 2024

The support was immediate and they even custom coded to sync the sticky add to cart bar to my bundle app which wasnt compatible at first. 5*

Best support I've received in any app or platform/website.

Thanks!!!!!

SmallGeniuses
Espagne
36 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 11 janvier 2024

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🙏 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🌹🤩

14 décembre 2023

Great app with brilliant support. Thanks!

ProjectoPlay
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Zoorix a répondu 16 décembre 2023

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🤩🤩💐💐