Avaliações (313)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de julho de 2024

I love the app, so easy to install and customize. I had a small issue because the code from another up changed the layout of the sticky bar, I reached out to the customer service and Danica helped me instantly. She made it work within a couple of minutes. Great experience. Definitely recommend!

Oh So Paw
Polônia
2 meses usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 11 de julho de 2024

Many thanks for providing such a positive review! Your input is cherished! 🙏 If you have any questions or requests, feel free to let us know – we're always ready to assist! 🤗🤗

26 de junho de 2024

Very good app and free. You don't need to pay for add to cart app this one is by far more than enough. And support team does a great work. I recommend.

Stay Free Shop
Suíça
2 meses usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 28 de junho de 2024

We're thrilled to receive your review – thank you! 🙏 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, please feel free to let us know – we're here to assist you! 😊

25 de junho de 2024

The app is very simple but really useful. Customer support is great. Responded in less than 1 minute, and solved the issue in 2 minutes. Highly recommend giving it a shot.

Car Tech Studio
Estados Unidos
11 meses usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 27 de junho de 2024

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🙏 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

20 de maio de 2024

I like this app and their support team is incredible. They helped me very fast, however, it would be more convenient to have chat support in the app. Everything else is awesome.

Onnoble
Estados Unidos
11 meses usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 21 de maio de 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us! 🌟 Your feedback is truly important, and we're here to assist you with any questions or requests you may have! 😊

8 de abril de 2024

Danica was amazing! I had an issue with Shopify subscriptions not working with the add to cart button. She wrote some custom code and had it working in less than 1 minute (I’m not even joking, I was lightning fast!)

Highly recommend these guys.

Your Salon Empire
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2024

11 de julho de 2024

Nice app that integrates well, and support is always quick to help with integration.

Trail Threads Co. Limited
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

A big thank you for taking the time to share your review! It's incredibly meaningful to us! 🙏 Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or requests – we're here for you! 🤗🤗

20 de junho de 2024

Excellent Sticky Add to Cart: simple to use, clean design, just what I needed. I had a conflict with another App, and reached out to support: they fixed the issue within a few mins, I was super impressed. 5 very well deserved stars !

Butt Butter
França
3 dias usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 23 de junho de 2024

19 de maio de 2024

The functionality is top-notch; everything works seamlessly and efficiently. What truly sets it apart is the exceptional customer support. They respond incredibly quickly and are always helpful, resolving any issues with ease. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking for reliable performance and outstanding support.

Grounded Comfort
Bélgica
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 21 de maio de 2024

Your review brings us great joy – thank you! 🙌 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us – we're here to assist you! 😊

Data de edição: 5 de julho de 2024

The mobile issue was resolved quickly, I'm very happy with the support I got from the team. Thank you!

Twinkle Sky
África do Sul
23 dias usando o app
Zoorix deixou uma resposta 4 de julho de 2024

Your review means a lot to us – thank you! 🙌 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, please don't hesitate to reach out – we're here to help! 😊

28 de maio de 2024

Very nice app works perfect! Danica helped me setting it really quick how I wanted.

Jasmine Designs