Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 februari 2024

From the onset of our conversation, it was evident that Danica was not only proficient in her role but also deeply committed to providing exceptional customer service. My request to customize the sticky 'add to cart' feature could have been a complex task, yet Danica approached it with a level of simplicity and ease that was both reassuring and impressive.

Her ability to understand my specific needs quickly was commendable. She asked pertinent questions that were direct yet thoughtful, ensuring that she gathered all the necessary information without overwhelming me with technical jargon. This, in my view, is a testament to her expertise and her adaptability to cater to clients with varying degrees of technical know-how.

Danica's guidance through the customization process was seamless. Her instructions were clear, concise, and tailored to my level of understanding. She provided step-by-step assistance, which I found incredibly helpful, especially when dealing with more intricate aspects of the customization.

Moreover, the speed of her responses was remarkable. Despite the complexity of my request, there was no noticeable delay in her replies. Her swift and efficient communication style not only made the process faster but also built a sense of trust and reliability.

One of the highlights of this interaction was Danica's proactive approach. She anticipated potential issues and addressed them before they could become a problem. This proactive problem-solving not only saved time but also showcased her extensive experience and foresight.

In conclusion, the service provided by Danica was exemplary. She combined technical expertise with excellent customer service to deliver a personalized solution that met all my requirements. The sticky 'add to cart' feature was customized effortlessly, thanks to her assistance. I would not hesitate to seek her help again in the future or to recommend her services to others seeking similar assistance.

smartshopsverige.se
Sverige
Zoorix svarade 20 februari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this fantastic review! Your feedback means the world to us and is incredibly valuable. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience. If there's anything at all that you need assistance with or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help in any way we can! 🤩🤩

10 februari 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the 1-Click Sticky Add To Cart Bar app for my online store, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of exceptional. The app itself is a game-changer, making the shopping experience for my customers seamless and hassle-free. But what truly sets this app apart is the customer service, especially from a team member named Ohad.

Ohad went above and beyond to ensure that the app was tailored to fit the unique needs of my store. He was not only responsive and attentive but also showed a level of understanding and patience that is rare in customer support today.

The dedication of Ohad and the team to customer satisfaction is the reason I would highly recommend this app to other merchants. They make you feel like a valued partner rather than just another user. If you're looking for an add-to-cart app that comes with top-tier support, look no further than 1-Click Sticky Add To Cart Bar. My heartfelt thanks to Ohad for making my experience so remarkable!

Gadget Galaxy ™
Kanada
Zoorix svarade 12 februari 2024

A big thank you for taking the time to share your review! It's incredibly meaningful to us! 🙏 Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or requests – we're here for you! 🤗🤗

21 februari 2024

great app with even better service - had several questions which were fixed within 3 min, havent seen this fast service before. super on hands and kind. thanks again!

gaiastore
Tyskland
Zoorix svarade 22 februari 2024

We deeply appreciate your review – thank you! 🙌 If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out – we're here for you! 😊

21 februari 2024

I'm using this app since 6 months and work very well.
I also request some extra css with the support team.
Everything went smooth, thanks again for your time :)

Sportingoodz
Frankrike
Zoorix svarade 22 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us! 🌟 Your feedback is truly important, and we're here to assist you with any questions or requests you may have! 😊

13 februari 2024

Honestly the support is amazing, Dancia was a dream to work with and got everything sorted for me quickly and exactly how I wanted it! 5 stars for sure!

VP
Storbritannien
Zoorix svarade 14 februari 2024

Many thanks for providing such a positive review! Your input is cherished! 🙏 If you have any questions or requests, feel free to let us know – we're always ready to assist! 🤗🤗

22 februari 2024

Amazing and fast customer support! Never had something like this before, thank you Danica for your help :)

MyDido
Schweiz
Zoorix svarade 24 februari 2024

We're grateful for your feedback – thank you! 🙏 If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us – we're always ready to help! 😊

5 februari 2024

just started to use it, but good stuff so far - the team helped customise the code for my site and did it super fast.

Clutchy
Storbritannien
Zoorix svarade 6 februari 2024

8 februari 2024

So far how I have used it, works great, customer service really helpful and replied within the minute

SoothingFeel
USA
Zoorix svarade 9 februari 2024

We want to express our gratitude for your thoughtful review! It's incredibly important to us! 🙏 For any questions or requests, feel free to let us know – we're here for you! ✨🎉

16 februari 2024

Their customer service is excellent! Highly recommended.

The Moontail
Kanada
Zoorix svarade 18 februari 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your review – it's highly appreciated! 🙏 We're here to help with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

19 februari 2024

Easy and quick help from support team

JustStark
Tyskland
Zoorix svarade 21 februari 2024

Your review brings us immense joy – thank you! 🙏 If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to reach out – we're at your service! 🤗🤗