Recensioner (309)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 juni 2024

The app is very simple but really useful. Customer support is great. Responded in less than 1 minute, and solved the issue in 2 minutes. Highly recommend giving it a shot.

Car Tech Studio
11 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 27 juni 2024

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🙏 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🤗🤗

20 maj 2024

I like this app and their support team is incredible. They helped me very fast, however, it would be more convenient to have chat support in the app. Everything else is awesome.

Onnoble
11 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 21 maj 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us! 🌟 Your feedback is truly important, and we're here to assist you with any questions or requests you may have! 😊

6 juni 2024

Prompt support, and good app.

Atropa-shop.si
Slovenien
7 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 10 juni 2024

We're grateful for your positive review – it means a lot to us! 🙏 If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out – we're more than happy to help! 😊

19 maj 2024

Amazing app, and also amazing customer support!

Walletaces

10/10 Support solve my proble very fast, all application recommendations

WELUMIX
3 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 27 juni 2024

Your review is greatly appreciated! It means a lot to us! 🙏 We're more than happy to help with any questions or requests you may have! 🤗🤗

9 juli 2024

I love the app, so easy to install and customize. I had a small issue because the code from another up changed the layout of the sticky bar, I reached out to the customer service and Danica helped me instantly. She made it work within a couple of minutes. Great experience. Definitely recommend!

Oh So Paw
Polen
2 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 11 juli 2024

Many thanks for providing such a positive review! Your input is cherished! 🙏 If you have any questions or requests, feel free to let us know – we're always ready to assist! 🤗🤗

11 juli 2024

Nice app that integrates well, and support is always quick to help with integration.

Trail Threads Co. Limited
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
26 juni 2024

Very good app and free. You don't need to pay for add to cart app this one is by far more than enough. And support team does a great work. I recommend.

Stay Free Shop
Schweiz
2 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 28 juni 2024

We're thrilled to receive your review – thank you! 🙏 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, please feel free to let us know – we're here to assist you! 😊

9 juni 2024

Hele fijne app om mee te werken. Ik had zelf een kleine issue waardoor de app niet helemaal goed werkte. Toen heb ik contact opgenomen met de klantenservice en het probleem was binnen 1 dag al opgelost!

Zimbi
Nederländerna
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 11 juni 2024

Your review brings us great joy – thank you! 🙌 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, please don't hesitate to contact us – we're here to assist you! 😊

24 april 2024

I'm very happy with the app

Store Acm
Brasilien
9 månader användning av appen
Zoorix svarade 26 april 2024

Thanks a million for sharing this fantastic review! Your feedback is truly appreciated! 🙏 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, we're here to help! 🤗🤗