Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

3D Tapijt

Top!
Very good app. User-friendly and therefore highly recommended. I look forward to discovering more of your apps in the future

October 25, 2020

Thank you so much! Really appreciate that you took the time to write this great review and share your experience with the app, means a lot! 🙏🤗

OacOac.ro

Sooo this is probably one of the most amazing apps I found on the Shopify app store. It immediately replaces 3 other (paid) apps I used, it's free and the customer support is amazing. There are so many options to create upsell opportunities that are tried and tested on my kind of store (babies/toddlers). I'm not sure how the devs can keep this free, but thank you!

October 25, 2020

Thank you so much! Totally our pleasure to help and we really appreciate that you took the time to write this awesome review! 🙏🤗

circe-online

Easy to use upsell app and pretty much on par with their paid counterpart. It even has a warranty upsell which is a great way of promoting your services.

October 24, 2020

Thanks you so much for taking the time share this great experience with the app! Means a lot to hear that! 🤗🙏

Sedrao

A free app that will give you the possibility of a full paid plan in another application. A support that solved all the problems that I had in a record time. Thanks very much for this application!

October 22, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! highly appreciated 🤗🙏

Bears N' Roses

easy to use, gives an easy solution for a well known problem if you don't have a developer to do that

October 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the app! highly appreciated 🙏🤗

Men of Style

The application is really well done. Moreover, the after-sales service is at the top, it's rare at this point, and it's a pleasure!

October 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the app! means a lot and highly appreciated 🙏🤗

BottleKeep

Finally found something which was exactly what I needed. Though they didn't reply me by mail after dropping a message, they did respond immediately when their support was online. Special thanks to Ohad, who managed to resolve my queries so quickly with ease!

October 20, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the app! highly appreciated! 🤗🙏

Ricky

Wow. What can I say other than the team behind Zoorix are true professionals, gleaming with talent. They worked so fast on a few styling requests and I'm tremendously happy with the functionality of the app. Best out there.

October 20, 2020

Wow! Means a lot to hear that! 🤗 Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for writing this wonderful review, highly appreciated!

dmpelletterie

Utilizzo quest'app per far scegliere i colori delle pelli che propongo ai miei clienti. Fa esattamente quello che gli chiedo.

October 17, 2020

Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a condividere questa fantastica recensione! molto apprezzato 🤗 🙏

adinkraprints

Easy to install, works seamlessly on my website and the app comes with fantastic customisation options!

October 17, 2020

Thanks you so much for taking the time to share this great review! highly appreciated 🤗 🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15