Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

Zoorix ‑ Cross Sell & Upsell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Bundle Products, Volume Discount

The Drone Warehouse

Able to make detailed customized bundles and offers that are exactly what we had in mind. Dev is very helpful.

July 31, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app! it means a lot and highly appreciated!! 💐🙏💐

anilu bijoux

Ótimo aplicativo, funciona corretamente sem gerar problemas na loja. A equipe de suporte é muito atenciosa e prestativa.

July 27, 2021

É um prazer ajudar! 🤗 Muito obrigado por compartilhar esta revisão maravilhosa, muito apreciada!! 💐🙏

Norski

Awesome app... It's early days but we have high hopes. It's super simple to use and if you get stuck like we did we've found the help desk to amazing. Reply the same day!!.

July 27, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

Paw Lapidary

My average check went up 25%, upsell products up to 160% and 224% thanks to Zoorix. Ohad helped me do cart page customization and optimize my offer. Ohad is on call 24/7, responds instantly and all issues are handled like a rocket. I am very satisfied and recommend to anyone who has sales. This is the best team I have dealt with. I've had a Shopify shop for three years now and I know what I'm talking about.

July 27, 2021

Wow! 🤗THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful review, it means so much for us to know about the value you are getting from the app! 🙏 much appreciated! 💐💐💐

Niki Jones Ltd

Great customer service and excellent functionality. I find the app really easy to use and provides a real experience for customers.

July 21, 2021

THANK YOU so much for sharing this great experience with the app!! 🤗 much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

YITAMotor

Very good after-sales service, Solved various problems for us in a timely manner. Our request is the first time to respond

July 21, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help!! 🤗 Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review, much appreciated!! 💐🙏

Kimai Kids

Downloaded the app as I wanted to put specific add on products to a main product on the product page. The app wasn’t quite doing what I wanted to so I contacted support. Ohad has been amazing with his customer support and has customised the app features so that it now does exactly what I was after. 5 stars for Ohad!!

July 19, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any question or request! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review, it means a lot and highly appreciated! 💐💐💐

Chartley Chucks

Excellent, been using it for over 12 months and in that time its got even better. Support is quick and effective too, not that I have need much.

July 19, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help and THANK YOU so much for sharing this great review for the app! Much appreciated!! 🤗💐🙏

The Real Leather Company

This is a really great app. We've been using it for over a year and had great results. It integrates really nicely with our theme. 15% of our customers use order the Zoorix bundles and we've found a 10% increase in AOV when it's used. Would recommend!

July 19, 2021

We so happy that the app generates great results 🤗🤗 and THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app! much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

Napsie

Using this app only for bundles but really satisfied with it. The support is awesome as well, had an issue once that they fixed in my theme for me and then asked for a new development that they considered a good idea and it was implemented in a couple of days.

July 15, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any question or feature request! 🤗and thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, it means a lot and much appreciated! 🙏💐🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31