Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Bundle Products, Volume Discount

The Real Leather Company

This is a really great app. We've been using it for over a year and had great results. It integrates really nicely with our theme. 15% of our customers use order the Zoorix bundles and we've found a 10% increase in AOV when it's used. Would recommend!

July 19, 2021

We so happy that the app generates great results 🤗🤗 and THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app! much appreciated!! 💐💐💐

Napsie

Using this app only for bundles but really satisfied with it. The support is awesome as well, had an issue once that they fixed in my theme for me and then asked for a new development that they considered a good idea and it was implemented in a couple of days.

July 15, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any question or feature request! 🤗and thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, it means a lot and much appreciated! 🙏💐🙏

Proactive Baby

This app has best support team and best modifications I have ever seen in any app. I got support on even skype by Ohad, he really helped me in all the queries and he even did setup which I should have done. I really appreciate the work these guys are doing for shopify owners. Pricing is also best whether you a new or you are a pro. I really recommend it to all the shopify owners. Till now this is the best support by any app team in shopify.

July 14, 2021

THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app and team!! 💐🙏💐It's totally our pleasure to help with any question or request! 🤗🤗

Bourbon Central

Great customer support. I submitted a ticket in the morning and received a response within 30 minutes. 5/5. Highly Recommend.

July 14, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help!! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐💐

LLUME Jewelry

I use Zoorix to upsell customers at the cart. Really simple to set up and good customization. I had an issue and reached out to the customer service help and they responded within 3 minutes and then fixed the issue within 10 mins. Highly recommended!

July 13, 2021

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review, highly appreciated!! 💐🙏💐It's totally our pleasure to help with any question or request! 🤗

tlant

I have been looking for an app what fits our needs and has a nice lay out.
The support has been excellent right from the start.
I highly recommend to have it a try and see that it works for your business.

July 13, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this great experience with the app, much appreciated!! 🙏💐

Annstone Jewelry

like it, its easy tu use its just a little bit slow but its been really helpful for my ecommerce totally reccomend it

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the app, much appreciated!! 🤗🤗 We recently added an optimization to the app installation that makes it even faster (new stores already enjoy it), we will be happy to have a closer look on your theme and apply this optimization 🙏

DassieWorldWideTreviso

Perfect app to cross-selling and up-selling your store products! Nice and fast support for all kinds of issues. I recommend it.

July 9, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗 and thank you so much for taking the time so share this great review, much appreciated!!! 💐💐💐

Biofusions

Great customer service. Asked for help as I had a layout issue. They were very responsive and helpful. The app is also really easy to use. One of the best out there!

July 2, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for this wonderful review! much appreciated!! 🤗🙏💐

Estilo Living

A fantastic app with great features. It has already greatly improved the average order value by around 30% with the first 3 weeks and only minimal testing of the different features. Very versatile in the ways that the discount sliders and elements can be displayed in different locations, and the whole app is pretty easy to use. Also great customer support service from Ohad. We definitely recommend Zoorix.

July 2, 2021

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review! 🙏🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help and we really happy to hear about the extra sales generated by the app! 💐💐💐