Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. december 2023

It is sure a great app for bundle, volume discount and cross sell. It will be the best option if you just starting out the business, as there is a free plan when your order number is below the threshold.

Support team is also great, they are responsive and proactive.

Recommended for all store owner.

Sallye Shop
SAR Hongkong
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 29. december 2023

We're grateful for your thoughtful review! It truly means the world to us! 🙏🤗 For any questions or requests you may have, we're here to assist! ✨✨

27. december 2023

At the time when I first started using this app, it was the fairest in pricing and features. I am still using it a year later and am happy with the instant customer service when issues have arisen from my own errors. The ROI on this app is definitely worth the price of the app.

Aurora Nail Supply
Australien
Mere end et år bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 28. december 2023

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🙏 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 😊🌟

19. november 2023

We love this app and we are using it to show related products in a bar below the main product. We also make bundles with special discount.
Once we needed some support and we were contacted within one hour, amazing!

LJS
Holland (Nederlandene)
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 20. november 2023

Your review is greatly appreciated! It means a lot to us! 🙏💖 We're more than happy to help with any questions or requests you may have! 🤗🤗

19. december 2023

I would definitely recommend this app, especially for sellers that are just starting out with their business (when you want to benefit from having upsells in your store but don't want to spend too much on a plugin). The app offers lots of different upsell-modes (like Buy one get one free, bundles, volume discount... ) and the support is close to the best i've ever seen! They can even do some little custom adjustments if you ask for it! Personally, I like this app because it's one of the few who's pricing strategy is tied to how much money the app makes you with upsells, which I find very fair!

YOLO.Lama
Tyskland
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 21. december 2023

Thanks a million for sharing this fantastic review! Your feedback is truly appreciated! 🤗💐 If there's anything you need or any questions you have, we're here to help! 🤩

11. december 2023

Very helpful team customizing the app to my needs in the end it worked just like i wanted, great work.

yellowoodstore
Portugal
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 13. december 2023

Your review brings us immense joy – thank you! 🙏 If you have any questions or requests, don't hesitate to reach out – we're at your service! 🤗🤗

8. januar 2024

Best app I used so for for bundling.

Using it to show the different variants in the bundle so people dont have to select by name.

Having direct contact with the developer who is helping really well! Amazing!

Ordelo
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 9. januar 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your review – it's highly appreciated! 🎉🌹 We're here to help with any questions or requests you might have! 🙏🤩

1. december 2023

Very easy to set up and make changes. Once you set up the offer, a page is automatically set up on your website, it’s incredibly simple. They’ve been extremely helpful with our onboarding and with any questions we’ve had. It was very important to us that the offers look good on our website, and we're very pleased with how it's tuned out. Overall we’re very glad we opted to go with Zoorix.

Unlabeled
USA
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 3. december 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! 🙏 It means a lot and is highly appreciated! 💐💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗🤗

19. december 2023

This app has all the variations of bundling I need for my jewelry store. I had some trouble with placement of the bundles in the card drawer and Danica promptly helped me to solve it. Beyond app functions, I think the speedy and effective customer service has made the app experience very positive.

Cora Jewelry
Singapore
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 20. december 2023

Thanks a lot for providing this review! Your input is highly appreciated! 🤗🤩 We're here and ready to help with any questions or requests you may have! 🌺🌺

17. november 2023

On a monday morning, my problem was solve in 5 minutes + the app looks really good ! Love it !!! I recommend 100% especially for Danica from the support team

Raise Yourself - Banish the ordinary
Belgien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 18. november 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic review! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to assist with any inquiries or requests you may have! 🤗🤗

1. februar 2024

The app is great, easy to setup and use, the customer service is excellent.
I can recommend it.

Furri Shop
Luxembourg
3 måneder bruger appen
Zoorix svarede 3. februar 2024

A big thank you for taking the time to share your review! It's incredibly meaningful to us! 🙏 Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or requests – we're here for you! 🤗🤗