Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Piano gratuito disponibile. Prova gratuita di 30 giorni. Possono essere applicati costi aggiuntivi.
Valutazione (5)
Recensioni
Sviluppatore
495 recensioni
485 recensioni
Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
485 recensioni
25 gennaio 2023

Fast, very helpful and professional. 100% recommend. Great job. Thanks. Exactly what we were looking for.

PowerFabrik
Germania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 6 giorni
Zoorix ha risposto 25 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this great review! It means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests 🙌🙌

23 gennaio 2023

the app is great - especially the mixmax function if you have large collections. Also the support is fast and very helpful :)

kinopalete
Lituania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 giorni
Zoorix ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for this great review, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

22 gennaio 2023

i tried many app but personally i found this one TOP The best app, i highly highly highly recommend!!

Vruot
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 3 giorni
Zoorix ha risposto 22 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

19 gennaio 2023

Great customer service, they do everything you suggest. Easy to set up an app with great functionalities.

my-nick
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 17 ore
Zoorix ha risposto 19 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for this great review of the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

18 gennaio 2023

The app did exactly what I wanted it to do and has a very easy to use interface. I love how the bundle option looks on my store, very professional. I cant wait to play around more with the features of the app, there are so many options to utilise. Thank you for your help Ohad!

Gold Sunday
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 giorni
Zoorix ha risposto 19 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

16 gennaio 2023

The support they offer is incredible!

I had a personal zoom with Ohad as I wanted to see if the app could do what I was looking for, unfortunately it didn't at the time but he managed to make a custom code for the app to create what I was after.

The support is absolutely amazing as he went out of his way to create what I was looking for.

Definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for bundles to upsell products. Even if it doesn't show the feature you are looking for but you want something similar. reach out and ask,

Shnugz
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 giorni
Zoorix ha risposto 19 gennaio 2023

THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

16 gennaio 2023

This is a fantastic app and we highly recommend it. We are using the mix & match and the product recommendation features and both of them are working great. Support is also excellent, we had a couple of questions and the team answered us immediately, including a Zoom call for some advanced customizations. Congrats guys and keep up the great work!

eDeadShop
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un mese
13 gennaio 2023

This is a great App and it was really easy to customise to our shop. The support team are great also. Thus, we highly recommend this App. Congratulations Zoorix Team.

Azurlis™
Nuova Zelanda
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un mese
Zoorix ha risposto 14 gennaio 2023

THANK YOU so much for sharing this great review of the app, it means a lot and is much appreciated! 💐💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

13 gennaio 2023

Was looking for an app that can do cross-sells and bundles on the product page and the cart, and found Zoorix to be the best app for our budget.
The team also helped us customize the widgets and have been really helpful so far!

Pinguino Underwear
Grecia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 22 giorni
Zoorix ha risposto 14 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

10 gennaio 2023

This app allowed me to easily create the bundle and volume discounts i needed to be able to. The app is very easy to use and understand. On top of this the customer service from the Team at Zoorix is absolutely fantastic, no matter what time of day, the team are always on hand. Ohad has helped me so many times, very quickly and efficiently. Thank you

Pro Styling UK
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 6 mesi
Zoorix ha risposto 10 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!🙌🙌