Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Frequently bought together, related products addons, mix&match

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beauty By Mya

Location Barbados

I LOVE this app. It really helped my store in terms of conversions and getting customers to buy more. A plus is that the customer service is excellent and the support team is EXTREMELY helpful. I 100% recommend !

September 29, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing this great review of the app! 💐💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙏🤗

Zelda Shop

Location France

Une très bonne application avec un SAV qui répond rapidement aux questions. Je conseille ce plugin à tout le monde.

September 28, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour le partage de cette merveilleuse critique de l'application! 💐💐🙏 C'est avec plaisir que nous vous aidons pour toutes questions et demandes! 🤗

Loppoticha

Location Belgium

For months and months, I struggled to add (a special type of) addons to my products and I couldn't until I discovered you, guys, and with the (fantastic) help of your Customer Service, I did it (actually you did it :)) in 5 minutes!! Thanks a lot, you are the BEST!

September 28, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

11ice

Location Australia

It's more than a 5star, I am extremely happy with the support provided by Ohad. He is such a talented Great guy. Thank you very much genius. I really do appreciate & thanks again for building this great app. I highly recommend this.

September 27, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing this great review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗

PetersonPlus-Wild Alaskan Foods

I was lost on how to add value to my shop and get more sales with volume discounts and this app really makes it easy. The team at Zoorix, especially Ohad, was tremendously helpful and patient in training me to use the app properly. Highly recommend!

September 21, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

Quotes & Company

Location Spain

I really recommend this app! The app itself works very well and it´s very intuitive, but what it´s really amazing is the customer service! In several occasions we contacted them and Ohad responded every time promptly and was ready to make some customized changes to the app (changing some code) in order to adapt the app to our needs and style.

September 21, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this great review of the app! 💐💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗 🙏

Boneman Shop

Location India

I used this app to help create and sell bundle products.. its very user friendly and they have an excellent developer support.

September 19, 2022

It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗 Thank you so much for this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏

Bevy Express

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

We are still at the testing phase of the app. However, they have left a great impression so far, especially the customer service that is exceptionally responsive and helpful! They also provide a simple, user-friendly, dashboard, where we can edit all the settings, and so on. We are happy with the app!

September 19, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this great review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗

InciSoLaser

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Ho avuto qualche problema nel capire come fosse strutturata, essendo tutto in inglese. Dopo vari tentativi, mi sono messo in contatto con un operatore (in italiano) via chat il quale in pochi minuti, non solo ha risolto la problematica entrando nel sito, ma mi ha mandato anche un video di come poter agire autonomamente in futuro.

September 14, 2022

Grazie mille per questa meravigliosa recensione dell'app! 💐💐💐 È totalmente nostro piacere aiutare con qualsiasi domanda e richiesta! 🙏

PŌW

Location Belgium

Very happy with the app and especially the support staff is truly next level! Upon installation, it's quick to set up and works as promised. We immediately noticed the impact in conversions on our website.

September 14, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45