Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Frequently bought together, related products addons, mix&match

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Audacia Home

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing! Their customer service team is responsive, and has provided numerous customization requests within minutes. Out of any app that Ive used on Shopify, this has the best customer support and service, not to mention, it has some amazing features and options as well. Out of all of the upsell/cross sell apps I've tried, this is the only one I've stuck with. Could not recommend more!

November 3, 2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful review for the app!🤗 🙌🙌 We are thrilled to hear about your great experience and it's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🙏🙏

Nella Online

We had specific requirements/customizations before we could launch Zoorix on our store and Ohad exceeded our expectations. The customizations we needed were met and Ohad was a pleasure to work with. I can not recommend him enough and will likely lean towards his future apps vs. other similar ones just for his customer support.

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! 🤗 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 💐💐💐🙏

jewls.dk

Location Denmark

Amazing support from Ohad, and great app. Hope it will bring up our cart size in the future. Im loving the looks it give the site.

October 31, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, much appreciated!! 💐💐💐🙏

MOTIVAS

Location Germany

Zoorix is just an amazing app for my product and cart page.
It works so smooth, no effect to page speed at all. and so customable for my very unique theme and non-white background my shop pages.
the customer support helped me a lot is is very reliable.
I am glad I finally found a upsell / cross-sell app that looks perfect and works very smooth

October 28, 2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful review! 🤗🙌🙌 We are thrilled to know about your great experience with the app and it's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 💐💐💐🙏

EVEO TV

Really good up, great customer service. Need to see how it helps my ROI and increases the AOV for my products.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars review! 🤗 it's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!!! 🙏💐💐

Supworld FI

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support from developer, helped me customize the app to fit my needs perfectly. Also found a bug, fixed within 12 hours.

October 26, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗Thank so much for sharing this great experience with the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐

Mifeia Coffee Roast Australia Pty Ltd

Location Australia

This app is awesome!! The support is fantastic and I definitely recommend this app for upselling....

October 25, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🙌 and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐💐

ToolingBox(Beijing) Industrial Technology Co.,Ltd

Location China

Great support, I used this app for quality selling, very easy and useful to improve sales. recommend!

October 23, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!!! 🙏 💐💐

Barista och Espresso

Location Sweden

I replaced another app which was helping me to upsell cross sell in cart. This app is miles cheaper and far more functionality the the other one. Nice mini cart on the right hand side of the web page, nice how it places the cross sells on a product page, very advanced settings so overall very happy with this app. extra note: a translation app caused problems to Zoorix and Judge.me, both invisible after uninstalling the app. Zoorix fixed it all for me.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with the app, highly appreciated! 🙏 🤗 We are thrilled to know that you find the app both valuable and affordable! 💐💐💐

grillsNmore.com

The app is very helpful and it is highly recommended its amazing. with top customer service. after few months using the app, i want to leave a second review how happy i am with it... but there is no option... However they are worth to get another 5 star review Thanks

October 17, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗