Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 10, 2023

Tolle App. Wir nutzen Zoorix mittlerweile für drei unserer Shops. Weitere folgen. Die Möglichkeit Cross-Sell und Bundes in einer Anbindung zu haben ist sehr sehr praktisch. Die Backend Anlage sehr gut und einfach aufgebaut. Weiter so.... Thx

eine-frage-noch.de
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zoorix replied January 10, 2023

Vielen Dank für das Teilen dieser wunderbaren Bewertung der App, sehr geschätzt! 🙏💐💐 Bei Fragen und Wünschen helfen wir gerne weiter! 🙌🙌

December 29, 2022

Prima volto che utilizzo questa applicazione, voglio ringraziare l'assistenza ricevuta in particolare da Ohad. Davvero gentile. Per quanto riguarda l'applicazione la consiglio vivamente, si può personalizzare qualsiasi cosa. Bravi

PopPuck™
Italy
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Zoorix replied December 29, 2022

Grazie mille per aver condiviso questa meravigliosa recensione dell'app, significa molto ed è molto apprezzata! 💐💐💐 È nostro piacere aiutare con qualsiasi domanda e richiesta! 🤗

December 20, 2022

This is a Great application for building package bundles and using upsell sliders for individual products. The final in cart promotion is also a great feature and helps to close your final product addons. The team at Zoorix is the most responsive application support team I have worked with so far.

Dive Newcastle Scuba & Equipment
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zoorix replied December 21, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this great review of the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

December 15, 2022

Fantastic app and solves so many issues. The return you will get with the features on this app is incredible. The support was responsive and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend to any type of shopify store

Senior.com
Time spent using app: 1 day
Zoorix replied December 16, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!🤗🤗

December 15, 2022

We got a walk-through of the Zoorix app from Ohad and he made things very simple and very easy for us to understand. We've recently taken several of our products live with the Zoorix app and they look great! Hopefully we will see this plugin work its magic over the next several weeks for our sales.

Survival Gear BSO
Time spent using app: 19 days
Zoorix replied December 15, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this great review of the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🙌🙌

December 8, 2022

First time installing an app like this myself on my website. Ohad made it very easy for me and fixed a number of customisation issues to make the app look smart on my website. We had a zoom call and then he followed up with me to check I was happy with the changes he had made. The app hasn't even been installed for 24 hours yet and I have already had a conversion so it is looking promising. Very happy so far with the support and initial indications are good that the app will improve my AOV. Thank you.

Canine Natural Cures
Time spent using app: 2 days
Zoorix replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗

December 5, 2022

Easy to set up, integrates and works very well. When we had an issue with bundles not loading due to cookies banner, fast customer support. Recommended.

Bi-Phasic Shop
Time spent using app: 8 months
Zoorix replied December 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

November 30, 2022

We used the mix & match bundle on Black Friday and it worked super well. Good AOVs and no technical problems. Support is extremely helpful and fast to respond as well. Highly recommend it.

Awesome Maps (Dev Store)
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zoorix replied December 5, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

November 30, 2022

i will really recommend an onboarding meeting as it has helped clear all my confusions and i cannot wait to implement what ohad thought me. will update again after

lov2love
Time spent using app: 2 days
Zoorix replied November 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 🙏💐💐 We are happy to help with any questions and with any requests! 🤗

November 29, 2022

After we have researched several cross / upsell apps. We opted for Zoorix. Over the past few weeks, Ohad and his team have helped us step by step to perfectly implement the cross sell bundles on our websites. When something didn't work out or wasn't to your liking, it was quickly rectified. Usually we received an answer to our e-mails within an hour and the problem was solved. If you want to take a look at what the Zoorix bundles look like on our website you can visit our website -> https://www.voltes.eu/

Voltes stage
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 days
Zoorix replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any request! 🙌🙌