Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Product Bundle Upsell, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell Offer +AOV

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Training at Home

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great support and app I suggest it to your stores. It works very well. great work of the team.......

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our team is always here to help!

Yourep

Location Denmark

i really enjoy this app for my needs and the support did help me out with a minor problem! it works great

April 18, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for this great feedback 🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions!

Trend Attic

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i use this app to add simple upsell by the way of frequently bought together on my store's product page and add to cart page. to my customers. Easy to use app that helps increase my average order value

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your great feedback and kind words , it means a lot to us 🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!

buyaquaich

Best and recommended app for upselling. Thank you so much for your great support. The app is easy to setup. I am happy I found this app

April 17, 2020

Thanks you for your feedback and kind words, it mean so much for our team 🙏Don't hesitate to contact if you need assistance or have questions!

buyatankard111

it's a best app for upselling products. it is designed so well and easy to set up. there support member Ohad is really kind and helpful.
Thank you so much!!

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much 🙏 We are really thankful for your feedback, it means a lot to the team. Feel free to contact us for any other questions!

786shop4you

have to thank this guys for bringing this free app. its amazing !!! thank you for bringing amazing apps

April 11, 2020

Thank you so much!!! your great feedback means a lot for the team 🙏

Plus Size Shirt

Location China

This APP is super easy to use, but it takes a long time to synchronize.
The reply from the customer service was very timely and helped me deal with the problem in a very short time.
The biggest regret is that I can't change the picture according to the variant. I hope this function can be realized soon.

April 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it as it helps us to improve that app 🙏🙏We are already working on the features you've asked and on improving the sync performance, will update soon!

ThinkwareMy

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Easy to use, flexible functions and what's more it's free! It allows me to conveniently group the products I want to upsell to my customers and the tech support is superb!

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, hearing this means so much for the team! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else 🙏

Seguin Gardens

Had a minor glitch when I was doing setup.....sent an email and it was fixed right away--great tech support and customer service.
Very happy with what it does, and how it allows me to group my products how I want to and suggest the upsell items I want and what order I want them to appear.

April 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, means so much for our team 🙏 We are always here if you have further questions or need assistance.

hellomywall

Location Hungary

Very fast and useful help. Really like this app, its easy to use. Easy customization. This app increase our sell :)

April 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here if you need help or have questions.