Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Frequently Bought Together, Mix & Match Bundle, Upsell Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Karts And Parts Ltd

Location New Zealand

Great easy to use the app, took me a few attempts to understand how I should use it correctly but now it worked it out it's simple and great. Highly recommend.

April 26, 2020

Thanks you so much for this great feedback, it means a lot for our team 🙏🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app! It works perfectly and the support is awesome, I recommend to everyone !!!

April 26, 2020

It's great to hear such an amazing feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review 🙏🙏 and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions!

SmartUnique&Strange

Location Vietnam

I really like your app, it’s easy to setup, nice, thanks for your sharing, beside that you could see when I suffering pick preview product it’s a little difficult to roll, thank you

April 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it as it helps us to improve that app 🙏🙏We are already working on improving the product quick preview, will update soon!

Pastisseria el Cigne

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Es una aplicacion genial. Muy fácil de configurar, muy personalizable y con apariencia muy profesional.
Tuve una duda, mandé un email al creador y respondió en minutos!

100% RECOMENDADA

April 22, 2020

Muchas gracias! Significa mucho para nosotros 🙏 ¡No dude en comunicarse si tiene más preguntas!

Simplee Direct

Just installed this app, and what an easy app to get up and running, love the layout. Must easier than some other ones on the app store. Being free is an added bonus. Thank you

April 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback! It means a lot us 🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!

Best Key Supply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app comes with all the bells and whistles you could ask for, and it is completely free! Plus, amazing support! Adds upsell options to either product page or cart page and lets you totally customize every section. I wanted to create very specific product recommendations and this app allows me to mix and match as I please. When I messaged support I got an immediate response that was very helpful, addressed all of my questions, and even offered to work with me through any concerns. I am 100% satisfied.

April 21, 2020

Wow! 😊 Thank you so much for sharing this amazing feedback both about the product and the team! It means a lot to us 🙏 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions!

ASY Furniture

Exactly what we needed. Effective and easy to use. Great support fixed my issue super quickly. Thank you

April 21, 2020

Many thanks for this great feedback! It mean so much for our team 🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or have further questions!

Training at Home

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great support and app I suggest it to your stores. It works very well. great work of the team.......

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our team is always here to help!

Yourep

Location Denmark

i really enjoy this app for my needs and the support did help me out with a minor problem! it works great

April 18, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for this great feedback 🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions!

Trend Attic

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i use this app to add simple upsell by the way of frequently bought together on my store's product page and add to cart page. to my customers. Easy to use app that helps increase my average order value

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your great feedback and kind words , it means a lot to us 🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!