Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Cart & Product Bundle Upsell, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1 review

Moments Engraved

I like Zoorix's functionality. It's been a great asset to some stores I've managed for clients. But for one store, it's been pretty problematic. I had another upsell app (Bold Upsell) hooked up to the ATC button, so it looks like they conflicted with each other. I uninstalled Zoorix, but Bold isn't working. I'd like to ask for help with removing all of Zoorix's coding from my Shopify store so I can have Bold working again. As soon as possible please.

June 30, 2022

We are deeply sorry to hear about this bad experience and thanks for sharing your experience with the app 🙏🙏

The app does not leave any code on the theme after uninstalling it. This means that if there is an issue with the Bold app after uninstalling Zoorix, it is probably not related to Zoorix (as all the code was removed).

To make sure I am not missing anything, I submitted a request to access the theme so I can have a closer look at this issue.

Generally speaking, we are more than happy to help with any questions and doubts regarding issues that are related or not related to the app, so please feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to help! 🤗

Thanks again for sharing your experience and looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,