Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Zoorix
December 8, 2022

First time installing an app like this myself on my website. Ohad made it very easy for me and fixed a number of customisation issues to make the app look smart on my website. We had a zoom call and then he followed up with me to check I was happy with the changes he had made. The app hasn't even been installed for 24 hours yet and I have already had a conversion so it is looking promising. Very happy so far with the support and initial indications are good that the app will improve my AOV. Thank you.

Canine Natural Cures
Zoorix replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗

December 5, 2022

Easy to set up, integrates and works very well. When we had an issue with bundles not loading due to cookies banner, fast customer support. Recommended.

Bi-Phasic Shop
Time spent using app: 8 months
Zoorix replied December 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

November 30, 2022

We used the mix & match bundle on Black Friday and it worked super well. Good AOVs and no technical problems. Support is extremely helpful and fast to respond as well. Highly recommend it.

Awesome Maps (Dev Store)
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zoorix replied December 5, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

November 30, 2022

i will really recommend an onboarding meeting as it has helped clear all my confusions and i cannot wait to implement what ohad thought me. will update again after

lov2love
Time spent using app: 2 days
Zoorix replied November 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 🙏💐💐 We are happy to help with any questions and with any requests! 🤗

November 29, 2022

After we have researched several cross / upsell apps. We opted for Zoorix. Over the past few weeks, Ohad and his team have helped us step by step to perfectly implement the cross sell bundles on our websites. When something didn't work out or wasn't to your liking, it was quickly rectified. Usually we received an answer to our e-mails within an hour and the problem was solved. If you want to take a look at what the Zoorix bundles look like on our website you can visit our website -> https://www.voltes.eu/

Voltes stage
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 days
Zoorix replied November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any request! 🙌🙌