Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Cart Upsell, Sweet Upsell Bundles, Volume Discount & Warranty

Lina Rova

The application is really complete and the customer service is pleasant, reactive and attentive to all requests
I highly recommend

June 16, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review, much appreciated! 💐💐💐

Playtronica

Thanks, great customer support! There were some difficulties, but the team solved them.
We are using this app.

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review, much appreciated! 💐💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help!! 🤗

Big Big Mall

The support we got from the developer are outstanding. Super helpful and guided us through the onboarding process. Thanks for making a great app!

June 9, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help! 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with the app, much appreciated! 💐🙏💐

theempressjewels

Just started using it and love it so far! I was recommended to use it by a fellow Shopify user and thought I'd give it a try.

June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great review, and also a big thank you to your fellow Shopify user! 🙏🤗 Much appreciated!!! 💐💐💐

Davao Emarket

I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!

June 5, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app! 🤗🙏 Much appreciated!!! 💐💐💐

InaEssentials Ελλαδα

Great app and very quick and helpful support team! They always try to add new features and better the app, which in my opinion makes them stand out from other apps!

May 29, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! 🤗Highly appreciated! 💐💐💐

Pink Papyrus Co.

The customer service behind the Zoorix team is unbelievable! They go above and beyond to assist you with any issues that you may have with the app. We are so excited to grow with Zoorix in our suite of apps!

May 28, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help and THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review! 🙏🤗 We are excited too! 💐💐💐

Evolut

Works very well. The support is perfect and very fast.
I really recommend this app. .............................

May 26, 2021

Totally our pleasure to help! 🤗 and thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience with the app, much appreciated!! 🙏💐

Wholesome Go

Amazing product and hands on support. Ohad has answered and clarified a lot of my questions. This app is great and easy to use. I am seeing a lot of difference in terms of sales after installing the app. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

May 25, 2021

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review! 💐💐💐 It is very much appreciated and It's totally our pleasure to help!! 🤗

Kamakhyaa

Highly recommended app. Does exactly what the app says. Ohad from the support team was very supportive.

May 25, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this great review, it means a lot and highly appreciated! 🙏🙏🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28