Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Product Bundle Upsell, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell Offer +AOV

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sund och Stark Online

Location Sweden

I booked an onboarding meeting and got great service and custom support in video call by Ohad. Recommended.

June 30, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗 Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 💐💐🙏

Prana by Lana

This app does exactly what I need and has the best customer support of any app i've ever used on here. Seriously try it out, you won't regret it!!

June 24, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗

LullaLeisure

This app is the best bundle deal there is. I'm using the volume discount and is is extremely customizable. Their support is super helpful as well. I needed a few specific changes to help fit the app in my store and the creator hopped on a zoom chat with me and changed the code to fit my specific needs. Highly recommend if you're looking for a bundle app.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app! highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🙌🙌

thefrest

Location Israel

Finally the exact template of quantity breaks I was looking for! Amazing design that boosts conversions for sure. Kind costumer support to keep you going and running. Definitely helps by a ton, definitely reccomended!

June 17, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗🤗🤗

Colchón Morfeo

Location Spain

The application is fantastic and very complete, it performs all the possibilities that we want. The best, the support, fast and efficient. A 10 for us.

June 16, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Browze

Love how easy this app is to use! Just started and cannot wait to see how it increases our AOV! Love all the features

June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 🙏💐💐 it means a lot and is highly appreciated!! 🤗

ZAVODSKY

Location Switzerland

I am setting up my store with Zoorix. The team offered me instantly an onboarding meeting which was really helpful as all my questions were answered and I am sure now that my requirements are fulfilled by using Zoorix and I don't end up with a problem after spending hours on the APPs implementation

June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Cafeciano

Location Spain

It is unbelievable. They are a great tool, but besides that, whats even more impressive is how fast and dedicated their support team is. They are always there and fix ANY issue you might have... it really is amazing! Thanks a lot Zoorix Team

June 9, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗 Thank you so much for this great review for the app, means a lot and is much appreciated! 💐💐💐

Bobbleware

Location Australia

Ohad from the Zoorix team went above and beyond to help us customize the app to our theme. First in a long time to receive such professional service from shopify app. Thank you so much!

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

TKEES

I never write reviews, but this app is one of the FEW cross-sell apps on the app store that actually allows you to list specific variants, rather than the whole product. That itself is a game changer. The cherry on top was their customer service, they took the time to sit down with me and fix my CSS concerns one by one. Class act by their team, thanks again!

June 2, 2022

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this amazing review for the app, it really means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🙌🙌

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41