Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

Frequently Bought Together, Volume Discount, Bundle Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My Bathroom Upgrade

User friendly with an incredible and professional technical support team.
The answered fast and provided a quick solution to an issue I've been having.

Apartment No.3

This App is great! It is the solution to upselling several products (linked collection) versus one pre-determined product (single product), since our products are constantly changing, this is the best option for us! The support is one of the best I ever had. The response is almost immediate (Ohad is amazing) and they can customize everything from size of photos, fit of photos, match the fonts of your website theme and much more. I am very happy with this App and I am sure it's going to help with conversions! 100% recommended!

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐💐It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Comiso Coffee

Best app on Shopify, hands down. Very clean integration and excellent customer support if you need custom work done. I highly recommend this app!

January 17, 2022

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful review for the app!!! 🤗🙌🙌 It means a lot and very much appreciated! 💐💐💐

Skech Mobile Products

This app is amazing like the easy way to install and use the bundle option to increase our order value, Ohad and the team are amazing to help allot with all questions i had. thank you and very recommended

January 17, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app! 🙏🤗 It means a lot and highly appreciated! 💐💐💐

Dear Kid, 親子共選概念店

I received a lot of support from Zoorix.
Thank you for Ohad who was patient to explain how the things work and solved the problem for me. very very good support, highly recommend! :-)

January 6, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🙌 Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with the app, much appreciated! 💐🙏🙏

Preferred Fragrance Store

Good customer support and the app is pretty smooth, I didn't test the results yet but I have high hopes

January 6, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing your experience with the app and for the 5-star review! 🤗🙌 Means a lot and highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐

This Dog's Life

First, the product is amazing. It easily helps with increasing the order cart value, which is something we all need. The app is simple and the instructions make integration easy. And a huge shoutout to Ohad and his team. They have gone above and beyond. They answered all our questions, helped with a few minor tweaks, and really wanted to ensure that the product suited our needs. I have never seen a company care so much. Thank you so much!

December 16, 2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this beautiful review for the app, means a lot and highly appreciated! 💐💐💐It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🙌

Stylofy

helpful and useful app. easy to use and quick to set up. customer service responds quickly and helps. Recommendable

December 15, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to assist with any questions or requests! 🤗🙌 Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐

Kaiweets

This app is the best one for increasing sales, very dope app, like it!
Customer service is also on elite level.
Very happy and satisfied with Zoorix.

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, means a lot and much appreciated! 💐💐💐It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🙌

SORU JEWELLERY

Really stellar support and customer service. Zoorix went above and beyond for us. Very easy to use and straightforward implementation.

December 8, 2021

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review for the app! Much appreciated! 🤗🙌 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 💐💐💐

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36