Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

by Zoorix

Bundle Products, Cart Drawer, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount

Simplicitie USA

Excellent app and customer support is incredible. I had a question and the owner was able to help within seconds. I've tried every cross sell app and nothing comes close. Highly recommend.

September 22, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests 🤗and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated!!! 💐💐💐

CookiBloom

This app has been great. It displays very nicely on my site. It was easy to setup and customer service was very helpful with my questions.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, it means a lot and much appreciated! 💐💐💐 We are happy to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Bubba Blue Australia

This app in general was great in customizing my cart page and bringing an upsell feature in. My technician, Ohad, customized everything to my needs with his coding skills and made it look perfect.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

shoplausanne.com

I'm not far enough along yet to comment on results, but the customer service is AMAZING and they are helping me fix and customize every little thing. So definitely worth trying if you're curious and you're likely to be able to get things just how you want them.

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review for the app! 💐💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Beureal

Ohad helped me a lot. He is a great employee. Also, I think the app is fantastic. It integrates quite well with the dawn theme.

September 16, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help! 🤗 and thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, highly appreciated!! 🙏 💐 💐💐

peqne

Fantastic app and even better (and quick) support. Drawer cart upsell is working flawlessly and support helped with a theme related issue really fast. Highly recommended!

September 13, 2021

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗

Scrub.sg

This app is one of the better apps for bundle and volume deals! I love how it looks and better yet, the customer support is really efficient and great! Highly recommend!

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great review for the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Millie & Jones

Really great app, we were looking for a less intrusive drop down option as a cross sell and this app delivered. Customer service has been amazing and have allowed us to tailor the app slightly to suit out store a little more. Great App!

September 10, 2021

It's totally our pleasure to help 🤗🤗 and THANK YOU so much for sharing this great review for the app! 🙏 It means a lot and highly appreciated! 💐 💐💐

Sport Republic

Great app and amazing support! Thank you Ohad for all you recommendations and help. I recommend this app

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, much appreciated! 💐 💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Multi-Orange

I am just about to use this App! But the Customer Support of Ohad was just so good and fast that I just have to give a 5 star review! The App is working really well until now! Thanks to Ohad for the fast help :)

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review! 💐🙏 We hope that you'll keep enjoying the app and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests! 🤗

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33