Zoorix ‑ Quick Upsell

Zoorix ‑ Quick Upsell

by Zoorix

Related Items, Accessories & Addons Frequently Bought Together

FirmFresh

I used this app to help me upsell existing products as add ons in a way that would allow customers to control the quantity in the cart. This app integrates with other apps I am using which has been a life saver. The Customer Support was amazing: quick responses and they set up everything for me! I would recommend trying out this app!

TheFitLife

This app is really great and it did well for me especially the upselling feature. I really recommend this app!

ciunofor

VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~VERY VERY GREAT!~~!~

Hammocks Down Under

Easy to install app, I needed some support and was surprised about the speed and friendliness of the support person.
I can highly recommend this app and the developers!

Busy Box Store

I use this app to display cross-sells, I really like the design, and they have an amazing customer service, I really recommend this app.

Luna & Sons

We have scaled the sells with zoorix "bought together" feature. It's the best in class features, elegant and works really well on mobile! We have tried a few different tools before and zoorix is the best one by far.

DE WULF Footwear

We installed the app yesterday and it's working great! Customer service is very helpful and fast. They helped us with the installation within minutes. Hopefully, this app helps increase our sales :)