Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Frequently Bought Together, Mix & Match Bundle, Upsell Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fiori

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app with amazing and quick customer service, they solved my issues in minutes. really easy to understand and operate.

August 22, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🤗🤗

KioskCokelat

Location Indonesia

Great app. Looks good on the page and fairly simple to setup and customize.
Most importantly though, support (Ohad) has been super responsive and helpful each time I've contacted them.

August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗

Bubble Tea FunShop

Location Netherlands

This app is very useful and relatively easy to set up. Best of all, they have really good customer service and will help to fix any issues with your store and to improve their app. Would definitely recommend!

August 14, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🙌🙌

LullaLeisure

This app is the best bundle deal there is. I'm using the volume discount and is is extremely customizable. Their support is super helpful as well. I needed a few specific changes to help fit the app in my store and the creator hopped on a zoom chat with me and changed the code to fit my specific needs. Highly recommend if you're looking for a bundle app.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app! highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🙌🙌

Bobbleware

Location Australia

Ohad from the Zoorix team went above and beyond to help us customize the app to our theme. First in a long time to receive such professional service from shopify app. Thank you so much!

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

Worry Less Design

Very nice tool, provides cross selling, up selling and offers on products in a really nice way on our website. Very easy to setup Ohads on boarding call was really useful and he has provided very fast responses to any queries I have had.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

Grant Stone

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Not only is it easy to set up, Ohad scheduled a call with us right away to personally help customize the app. What a great company.

April 29, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing the wonderful review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐🙏It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

esmae.com.au

Location Australia

Great app for bundles! Easy to set up and the team is super helpful! Ohad customised the bundles for my store in such a short time. Highly recommend

April 21, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

ARETE

This app is great, Ohad was very quick to respond and helped me change a few things that I was unsure of. Would definitely recommend this app.

April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the great review for the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗

Jaymes Swimwear

Location Australia

Great for up-selling, bundles & pop ups! So many amazing features on this app! Easy to use, fair pricing with great customer service Would defiantly recommend this app

April 13, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐💐It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12