Gain more revenue
Increase your website's traffic and conversion rate by communicating about this initiative on social media
Gain brand awareness
Your clients communicate and encourage their friend and family to shop at your store to have an impact!
Improve brand loyalty
Gain brand loyalty by engaging your clients in your corporate responsibility efforts
Support causes with each purchase while acquiring new clients
- Consumers expect companies to be a force for change in broader society
- 87% consumers will buy a product based on company's values and they want to get engaged in corporate responsibility efforts
- zoulat app enables retailers to have an impact by generating donations with each purchase
zoulat provides a top bar and a real-time impact banner to communicate about this initiative. Improve your brand awareness and reputation. Retain and acquire new clients.
- Donate to non-profits aligned with your core values
- zoulat lets your customers share this #feelgood initiative with their friends and family!
How does it work?
Step 1: Select the top 3 non-profits (from the best ranked organizations in the US) that share your business values and make sense for your brand!
Step 2: Choose how much you want to donate for every transaction (i.e., from $1 per transaction to a percent of each purchase, everything is possible).
Step 3: You have the option to:
- include a real time impact banner on your website to show the amount of donations generated!
- improve your conversion rate by including a pop-up to encourage your customers to shop on your store and have an impact!
Ways to drive sales and traffic to your website:
- zoulat can send you ready-to-share posts for your social media accounts and newsletters.
- zoulat promotes your business encouraging people who want to have an impact to shop on your website.
- Your clients share it on social media thanks to ready-to-share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, encouraging their friends and family to do the same.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
At the end of each month, the credit card on file is charged for the sum of that month’s donations, processed by Stripe.