Anmeldelser (3.144)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. juni 2024

I've been using 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync for a while now, and it has significantly improved my order management process. The interface is user-friendly, allowing me to track multiple packages from various carriers effortlessly. I especially appreciate the real-time updates, which keep me informed about the status of my shipments. The integration with PaySync is seamless, ensuring that all my transactions and tracking information are in one place. Overall, 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync has made managing my orders much simpler and more efficient. Highly recommended!

BioBodyBoost
Storbritannien
5 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 10. juli 2024

Again the customer service helped patiently to handle my problem on shipping tracking. 17 TRACK deserves five stars even ten stars^^ I appreciate them a lot.

Toyotress
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
17. maj 2024

I highly recommend 17TRACK for those people who starting out because it's really easy to install in your store.Very good application for customers to track their orders.

The support team works at a high level. Every time I contact them, they are happy to help me with all my questions.

TheHeroRecovery
2 måneder bruger appen
3. juni 2024

The app is perfect. It meets all I need to provide a tracking gateway for our customers. It also offers customizations for the layout so that it fits the store's style. So far I'm happy with this app.

Anona
7 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

As someone who is new to the shopify world, I never thought an app like 17Track could be so helpful. The customization ability on top of the great customer support, it truly has allowed me to put more time and effort into working on my business. Thank you 17Track!

RYTZII
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
20. maj 2024

17Track has been a game-changer for my Shopify store. The ability to track all my shipments in one place is incredibly convenient and has significantly improved my customer service. The interface is user-friendly, and the real-time updates ensure that both my customers and I are always informed about the status of their packages.

I especially appreciate the seamless integration with Shopify, which has streamlined my operations and saved me a lot of time. The accuracy and reliability of 17track are unparalleled. Highly recommend this app to any e-commerce business looking to enhance their shipping and tracking process.

Thank you, 17track, for providing such an outstanding service!

VivaSkinz
13 dage bruger appen
9. maj 2024

I really like this application, it is very detailed tracking and keeps my customers informed about exactly where their package is so I don't have to. The integration is amazing, the application allows you to fully customize the design so that it fits in with your store so seamlessly and elegantly. I would recommend this application to anyone. It also doesn't have a fast loading time so the page speed is very officiant. It allows after sells which is also great!

Aega
Sydafrika
28 dage bruger appen
1. maj 2024

I don't say this often but when i do i mean it. 17Track is super valuable and has been one of my best tools starting out. They offer an incredibly comprehensive page for all users. They support team is always available far any concern but none ever arise because of how well the app was designed. I completely and full heartedly recommend this great addition to your store to any up incoming e-commer.

The Golden Heart
25 dage bruger appen
21. maj 2024

Whether for store owners or customers, this 17TRACK is incredibly useful. The logistics information is clear, and the data is easy to understand. As a store owner, it has significantly improved our efficiency in managing shipments and keeping our customers informed. Our customers have also expressed how much they appreciate being able to track their orders in real-time. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the whole process smooth and hassle-free. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient tracking solution!

Fuchsia Boots
8 dage bruger appen
17. maj 2024

Lots of my customers were asking me if they could see where the package was and if they could track their package. So, I decided to try some tracking apps. I have tried Track123 and many more, but at this moment, 17Track is the one that has had better results.

WeshShishas™