Avis (3 041)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mai 2024

The layout looks really good on my store and I got updates on EVERY order which was really convenient. 10/10 I highly recommend

AquaVinyl
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

After thorough research, we've selected 17TRACK as our preferred application for order tracking. We appreciate its user-friendly interface, making it simple and efficient for our customers to track their orders with ease. This choice reflects our commitment to providing a seamless experience, ensuring our customers stay informed every step of the way.

Pets7387
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

Kullanımı son derece kolay ve anlaşılır bir arayüzü olmakla beraber ,ekipleri de çok nazik. Kaliteli bir hizmet sunumları var. Ayrıca deneme sürelerinin uzun olması beni tatmin etti. Ben türkiyede satış yapan bir satıcıyım ama hiç zorlanmadım.

Although it has an extremely easy-to-use and understandable interface, their team is also very kind. They offer a quality service. Also, I was satisfied with the long trial periods. I am a seller selling in Turkey, but I have never had any difficulties.

CupWarmer
Turquie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

I've been using the 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync app on my Shopify store, and I'm thoroughly impressed! This app has been a game-changer for my business, providing seamless order tracking functionality that keeps both me and my customers informed every step of the way. The integration with PaySync makes managing payments and tracking orders a breeze. Plus, the customer support team has been exceptional - always prompt, knowledgeable, and eager to assist whenever I've had questions. I highly recommend the 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync app to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their order management process and enhance the customer experience!

CozeyToys
Inde
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 avril 2024

Very professional and accurate tracking, you guys never let me down.
Thank you and keep up the good work!!

Youthy Lab
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

Good user interface and I found it very convenient to track orders for my customer. Easy to install

Aurora Bed
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

Hello,
17 Track is a very good tool to allow your customer to track and to be aware of their shipping.
It's convenient and easy to set up.
I highly recommend !

Serenity US
France
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Great app, useful, highly recommended

YIQIN TEA HOUSE 一沁茶舍
Singapour
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 février 2024

It is easy set up and if there is problem it automaticly send help info to chat and they promptly answer and fix it even quicker. Nice to let customer see the order tracking information and give them option to get to safe enviroment and help them to protect delivery. Nothing bad to say!

Hellsfurryfamily.shop
Finlande
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 avril 2024

Works really well ! You have to try this app works good and so basic to use.

Wallaceport.tr