17TRACK Order Tracking‑PaySync , 3,012件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年4月1日

I have long been challenged by the cumbersome and time-consuming process of order tracking management. However, ever since I started using the powerful tracking tool 17TRACK, my experience in managing orders has undergone a dramatic transformation.

Not only is it easy to install, but it also greatly simplifies the order tracking process through automation. With 17TRACK, I have saved a significant amount of time and effort, which has in turn enhanced the quality of my services and increased customer satisfaction. For Shopify store owners seeking to improve the efficiency of their order processing, 17TRACK is undoubtedly a solution worth trying.

QICYCLE Official
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年5月9日

I really like this application, it is very detailed tracking and keeps my customers informed about exactly where their package is so I don't have to. The integration is amazing, the application allows you to fully customize the design so that it fits in with your store so seamlessly and elegantly. I would recommend this application to anyone. It also doesn't have a fast loading time so the page speed is very officiant. It allows after sells which is also great!

Aega
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:28日
編集日:2024年4月16日

Okay, so we've been using 17Track for a little while now and while there were a couple of issues, the team did fix them; and quite quickly. The customer service; can at times, misunderstand you due to the language barrier but so far our experience has been rather good. We also love their Green Shipping Protection feature; which is provided by Seel.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:24日
17TRACKが返信しました 2024年3月26日

Dear friend of WONDERCRAFT

We noticed that you didn't have a nice time while installing our APP, We are deeply sorry for our service did not meet your expectations. and thank you for providing us with your feedback.
We have arranged a customer service manager to follow up all your requests and please know that we would be happy to arrange a conversation with you and our team to discuss your feedback, We will inform you of the progress in resolving the issues encountered while using our APP via email.

We strive to provide prompt and efficient service to all of our customers, and we regret that we have fallen short of this standard in your case. Please accept our sincerest apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Looking forward to your response!

Best Regards
17TRACK Team

2024年5月17日

I highly recommend 17TRACK for those people who starting out because it's really easy to install in your store.Very good application for customers to track their orders.

The support team works at a high level. Every time I contact them, they are happy to help me with all my questions.

TheHeroRecovery
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年5月21日

Whether for store owners or customers, this 17TRACK is incredibly useful. The logistics information is clear, and the data is easy to understand. As a store owner, it has significantly improved our efficiency in managing shipments and keeping our customers informed. Our customers have also expressed how much they appreciate being able to track their orders in real-time. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the whole process smooth and hassle-free. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient tracking solution!

Fuchsia Boots
アプリの使用期間:8日
2024年2月24日

I've been using **17TRACK** for a while now, and I must say their tracking service is top-notch. Here are the reasons why I appreciate their platform:

1. **User-Friendly Interface**: Navigating through the website is a breeze. The clean layout and intuitive design make it easy to input tracking numbers and get real-time updates.

2. **Accurate Tracking Information**: Whenever I've needed to track a package, **17TRACK** has provided accurate and up-to-date information. Whether it's a local delivery or an international shipment, I can rely on their data.

3. **Prompt Customer Support**: On the rare occasions when I've had questions or concerns, their customer support team has been responsive and helpful. They genuinely care about resolving any issues.

Overall, **17TRACK** has been an essential tool for keeping track of my online orders. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay informed about their shipments.

GYMGIRLS
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年2月27日

As a frequent online shopper and business owner, I've encountered numerous order tracking systems, but Track17 truly stands out from the crowd. From its intuitive interface to its robust features, Track17 offers a seamless and hassle-free experience for both customers and businesses alike.

One of the standout features of Track17 is its simplicity. Navigating through the platform is a breeze, thanks to its clean layout and user-friendly design. Customers can easily input their order details and track their packages in real-time without any confusion or frustration.

NordicJewels
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年5月17日

Ease of use is great. Also very reliable tracking details

The WattBeauty
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年5月17日

Lots of my customers were asking me if they could see where the package was and if they could track their package. So, I decided to try some tracking apps. I have tried Track123 and many more, but at this moment, 17Track is the one that has had better results.

WeshShishas™
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年3月11日

I have just installed the app on this particular shop. However, I have been using there services both on shopify and On wordpress and the result have been phenominal. Above all, new features keep popping up regularly. Good stuff

OVALIGHT