Recensies (3.114)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 mei 2024

I really didn't get to use it, I just downloaded it, but I hope it will be good, so I am waiting for my free trial to extend to finally try out this app.

Kold Kube

India
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
17TRACK heeft geantwoord 15 april 2024

Dear customer,

This is the official team of 17TRACK, sorry for the late reply. We may have some time differences and as our service is not open 24/7 at the moment, so there may be occasional lack of response.
Upon check ,The trial has been extended for you now.

And thanks for your interest about 17TRACK App, I'm writing to show you more details of extending the trial time. here are some notes you need to know:
1.14 days are the maximum trial time, therefore, we can only extend another 7 days for you.
2.The quota will still keep 50 quotas after extending your trail day from 7days to 14days.

Hope you can get a nice tracking experience in 17TRACK, Feel free to let me know about your experience, looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
17TRACK Team

1 juli 2024

Aside from the cost, all other factors are satisfactory.

DIYPOP
Hongkong SAR van China
10 dagen gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Easy to set up and great customer service experience

CheFry
Tsjechië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
28 maart 2024

Works realy well, but the support is sometimes a struggle.

Retro Boy
Oostenrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
17TRACK heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Hi dear,

Thank you for your feedback and support.

upon check your account, As you already in subscription of our service, so we fail to extend your trial. Hope you enjoy 17TRACK's assitance, if anything we can help with, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks for your support to 17TRACK again. Wish you a good day.

Best regards,
17TRACK

11 maart 2024

Good app so far, it acctually shows good tracking, i have only used it for a few days but i'm yet to see what else it offers

Dripped Collectives

kinderherz
Duitsland
3 dagen gebruiken de app
20 maart 2024

elle est simple d utilisation

Numera