Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 januari 2024

Excellent tracking and shipping apps from Shopify, accurate tracking and good automation function, highly recommended

Meowgicians™
Malaysia
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
25 januari 2024

As a Shopify store owner, staying on top of order tracking used to be a time-consuming task until I discovered 17TRACK. This Shopify plugin has revolutionized the way I manage my customer orders, making the entire process seamless and efficient.

One of the standout features of 17TRACK is its simplicity. Setting up the plugin was a breeze, and I was able to start tracking orders for my customers in no time. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate through orders and obtain real-time tracking information without any hassle.

What sets 17TRACK apart is its comprehensive tracking capabilities. Whether my customers' orders are being shipped domestically or internationally, I can rely on 17TRACK to provide accurate and up-to-date tracking updates. This level of transparency not only enhances the customer experience but also helps build trust and credibility with my audience.

Another aspect I appreciate about 17TRACK is its automation features. With automated tracking notifications, my customers are kept informed every step of the way, from order fulfillment to delivery. This proactive approach to communication has significantly reduced the number of customer inquiries regarding order status, allowing me to focus on other aspects of my business.

Customer support from 17TRACK has been exceptional. Whenever I've had questions or encountered any issues, their support team has been responsive and helpful, ensuring that any concerns are addressed promptly.

In conclusion, 17TRACK has been a game-changer for my Shopify store. It has simplified the order tracking process, improved customer satisfaction, and ultimately contributed to the success of my business. If you're a Shopify merchant looking for an efficient and reliable order tracking solution, I highly recommend giving 17TRACK a try.

EverLove
12 dagar användning av appen
29 december 2023

Great, fast, uncomplicated & fair pricing if you are just starting out, what else you would wish for as a newbie!!? I really recommend this tracking solution!!
Cheers Luis - Muse Esana

Muse Esana
Schweiz
7 månader användning av appen
26 januari 2024

great app and website to track all your orders at one place, highly recommended

novelvases
Kanada
10 månader användning av appen
31 december 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to the entire 17TRACK team for the outstanding service and support you have consistently provided.

Your commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed, and it is truly appreciated. Whether it's tracking packages seamlessly, offering user-friendly interfaces, or providing prompt and helpful customer service, 17TRACK has consistently exceeded my expectations.

In a world where reliable and efficient logistics play a crucial role, 17TRACK has proven to be an invaluable partner. Your dedication to streamlining the tracking process and ensuring a smooth experience for users like me has made a significant impact.

Thank you for setting the standard for excellence in the industry. Your hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed, and I am grateful to be a beneficiary of your exceptional services.

I look forward to continued collaboration and am confident that 17TRACK will continue to thrive and excel in delivering top-notch services to its users.

Tienda Latina Global
Brasilien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
18 december 2023

Amazing experience so far have gotten my first 2 orders and been able to see the full process unfold Infront of my eyes, with the ability to keep my customers satisfied & stay on top of customer care!

VENDY
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
16 januari 2024

Integrating 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync into my e-commerce platform has been a game-changer. The platform's user-friendly interface and real-time updates have streamlined the order tracking process, reducing customer inquiries and boosting trust. The seamless integration with PaySync further enhances the overall customer experience by linking payment and tracking. In just a few sentences, 17TRACK has proven to be a reliable solution that not only simplifies operations but also strengthens the bond of trust with customers.

AG Threads
Filippinerna
8 dagar användning av appen
16 januari 2024

This app works very well, it helps me so much like it send tracking information to paypal automatically which is amazing, highly recommend!

SharkieComfy
Marocko
18 dagar användning av appen
11 november 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use 17TRACK for order tracking, and I must say that my experience was nothing short of exceptional. As an avid online shopper, staying informed about the whereabouts of my packages is crucial, and 17TRACK proved to be a reliable companion in this regard.

The user interface of the 17TRACK website is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. Entering my tracking numbers was a breeze, and the platform supports a wide range of carriers, making it a one-stop solution for all my tracking needs. I appreciated the simplicity of the design, which allowed me to quickly access the information I was looking for without any unnecessary complications.

One standout feature of 17TRACK is its real-time tracking updates. The platform consistently provided up-to-the-minute information on the location and status of my packages. This level of accuracy and timeliness instilled confidence in me as a user, and I could plan accordingly based on the precise delivery estimates.

Another aspect that impressed me was the versatility of 17TRACK's mobile app. I could track my orders on the go, receive push notifications for status changes, and easily manage multiple shipments simultaneously. The synchronization between the web platform and the mobile app was seamless, ensuring a consistent user experience across devices.

Customer support is a crucial factor for any service, and 17TRACK did not disappoint. I had a query about a specific tracking event, and the customer support team responded promptly with a helpful and detailed explanation. This level of responsiveness and dedication to customer satisfaction left a positive impression on me.

In conclusion, my experience with 17TRACK was overwhelmingly positive. The platform's user-friendly interface, real-time tracking updates, and excellent customer support make it a top choice for anyone looking to stay informed about their online orders. I highly recommend 17TRACK to fellow online shoppers seeking a reliable and efficient order tracking solution.

Blade and Slay
2 månader användning av appen
15 januari 2024

Best tracking app I've used so far. I've tried many and this one's the most convenient and easiest to use.

PuffDrive