Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 oktober 2023

Not giving me the link I need to put on my shopify store to track orders.

Meypets
USA
3 månader användning av appen
29 oktober 2023

Non ho apprezzato molto il fatto che i prodotti venduti con "pagamento alla consegna" non venissero tracciati.

YogaMatore
Italien
4 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 10 mars 2023

I am seriously surprised about the high review ratings this app is getting.
First the good bit: Very good price compared with any competitors. Lot's of functionality. However the support is not amazing to say the least. When the wrong courier was assigned to many tracking numbers they told me to make sure use DB Schenker Sweden and not DB Schenker Austria as if I would fly over my parcels to Austria and then having it shipped by DB Schenker Austria to my customers in Sweden. I have to make sure using the right courier? Bit of a joke I would say! As if I do not know which courier we use. Not a very intelligent support I would say. Instead they could have told me straight away: sorry we do not have DB Schenker, but we are now requesting / working on that integration. I always run away if I get support like that. Support staff needs improvement. Their chat says during the weekend: we are online, so I am waiting for an answer, but they were not and so on. After 5 days many of our shipments are still not assigned a courier because their system can not. Therefore 3 star, 1 star would be not fair because this app is having potential, but is not working good with our couriers right now.

I have to add: 'Plus sending my customers emails without me enabling it, is outrageous.' this was a commend from another reviewer and it happened to me as well upon installing this app. Unacceptable!

Barista och Espresso
Sverige
5 dagar användning av appen
17TRACK svarade 8 mars 2023

Hi dear,
Thanks for choosing 17TRACK!
So sorry that we provided you with a bad first experience.
Your feedback is very important to us! And our technical team is working on the issue, if there is any news, we will let you know as soon as possible!
Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist. ❤️

Sincerely,

26 augusti 2023

slow customer support. over all good app. we mistakenly deleted the app and it removed our free trial when we installed again.

Revazen
Förenade Arabemiraten
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
17TRACK svarade 28 augusti 2023

Hi, dear friend,

Thank you for choosing 17TRACK, and sorry for bringing you the inconvenience!

I believe the free trial is now still available for you, my friend. Please don't worry. We've already processed the request soon after you contacted us on chat, and an Email was sent in case you missed out on the message. We'll surely keep optimizing the customer service to provide a better experience for you.

We never meant to remove any benefit from you, however as a Shopify Partner we should not keep the user's data after uninstall. If you need any assistance, just contact us and we'll try our best to minimize the impact.

Thanks again for leaving your genuine feedback, and let us know with any other questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Team 17TRACK

25 maj 2023

I love how customisable the app is. Which adds to the personalised experience I wish to provide our customers.

Beauty Uncovered
Storbritannien
3 dagar användning av appen
17TRACK svarade 1 juni 2023

Dear Friend, thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! ❤️
Our Shopify APP is designed to be easy to use and convenient for you.
We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP for a better user experience!
Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!❤️

Best regards,

4 november 2022

Ever since I installed this app I have had customers notifing me they have received e-mails from businesses in the Quanzhou area offering computer and internet services. I've decided to delete app to see if it was merely a coincedence or not. My other apps do no use customer email.

I Love a Hangar
Australien
6 månader användning av appen
17TRACK svarade 6 november 2022

Thanks for using our shopify app before.
We are really concerned about the situation you metioned.

You could completely set your mind at rest that these emails did not sent from us.

17TRACK team 100% sure that it's never gonna happen in our commpany. As shopify's devoloper partner, we strictly adhere to the Shopify Partner Agreement, it means we never can access and control your info without your agree.
Also, another important point is that we don't sale any sevice to C-end consumer. Our website is totally free open to everyone in 11years.

At the same time, we'd like to help you locate the source of these emails together. If you still want to trust us, we hope to work with you to analyze and solve it, our team also has some ideas that will help you!

Best regards,

23 december 2022

haven't really started to use the app and see how good is it, they already asked me to write a review in order to remove the logo. don't feel right...

Ashtray Planet
Australien
En dag användning av appen
15 januari 2024