Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 april 2024

I've been using the 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync app on my Shopify store, and I'm thoroughly impressed! This app has been a game-changer for my business, providing seamless order tracking functionality that keeps both me and my customers informed every step of the way. The integration with PaySync makes managing payments and tracking orders a breeze. Plus, the customer support team has been exceptional - always prompt, knowledgeable, and eager to assist whenever I've had questions. I highly recommend the 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync app to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their order management process and enhance the customer experience!

CozeyToys
Indien
6 dagar användning av appen
6 februari 2024

excellent tracking app for my customers. I really enjoyed the smoothness and effectiveness of this app. Thank you for a job well done. Definitely recommend.

MagCubic™ Projector
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
22 januari 2024

I like how you can make your tracking page look very branded and it offers everything making it super efficient. Definitely would recommend.

My Store
USA
2 månader användning av appen
3 mars 2024

In summary, I give 17Track a 5-star rating for their reliability, customer service, and overall experience. If you’re looking for a convenient and efficient delivery tracking app, I highly recommend giving it a try!

Electramix
Polen
29 dagar användning av appen
7 mars 2024

I used it in the past and still it is the best app for reviews in general. The functionality, free plan and everything else is just the top of the iceberg. This app is awesome. Also has paypal sync which is a MUST these days...

sweetcharme
Tjeckien
16 dagar användning av appen
14 april 2024

17Track has provided tremendous support in my venture into e-commerce. Being a newbie in the business this means a lot to me, as i can use all the support that i can get. thank you 17track for your fast tracking and great service.

ELYSIAN POISE
Jamaica
7 dagar användning av appen
18 februari 2024

I am very pleased with this application, I hope that more and more people will use it and I recommend it to everyone

TastyTools
Polen
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
4 februari 2024

I like this app. It helps with multiple platforms. As a New Zealand business it helps bring the Global market and International markets together via shipping information.

Maramalive™
Nya Zeeland
2 månader användning av appen
24 februari 2024

Great tracking app very useful and appreciated by our customers. Simple to use and very intuitive for our clients. Highly recommended!

Boreal
Frankrike
28 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2024

17Track is simply amazing! Compared to other apps, its service is top-notch, incredibly responsive, and above all, very friendly. I wholeheartedly recommend it, 200%! Thank you, 17Track!

Hydro Clean™