Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de dezembro de 2023

Overall, this app works well and performs the tasks we need it to perform. There are some small hiccups with the user interface, which would require involvement from the A2X support team to resolve (mostly surrounding updates to users and/or transferring information between users). However, I give them a resounding 5 stars because their customer support goes very far above and beyond for their customers. Not only did they help me, but they made suggestions on how to save money and best utilize their platform. If you run into an issue, their customer support will go miles to make things right. I would highly recommend for that reason alone, plus their product fulfills our business needs.

Gut Food
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 9 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the 5 star review, Gut Food! We're happy to hear you had a fantastic experience with Ling - we strive for a gold standard support and love to go above and beyond! We'll be here when you need us :)

23 de janeiro de 2024

I have just started using A2X for our shopify to xero interface and I am very impressed with the way the application is set up and its ease of use.

The 5 stars is very much driven by the amazing support team. They have been on hand to guide me through any issues with in depth guides and "how to" videos. Equally impressive is the speed of response from the team, literally a few minutes.

A great start and i can see that this product is going to simplify our accounting processes dramatically.

Y1 Hockey
Reino Unido
19 de janeiro de 2024

The A2X product and their team is awesome! I've been doing ecommerce since 1994 and have both helped other companies and built my own to transact multiple billions of dollars in ecommerce. In the early days we built all our own tools and connected everything with our own code. Today, it's all about selecting existing apps and plugging them in. Usually much easier, but not always. If something is broken, you can no longer access the code and just fix it. THAT is where great companies such as A2X come in...They will walk you through the set up, and if something doesn't work their team is quick to respond. FURTHER, well designed tools like A2X "aggregate" shopping cart transactions so you are not cluttering your financial system with every single transaction. Not all middleware/connector apps do this! This becomes increasingly important as your company grows. Turn it on. Plug it in. Go! Ecommerce simplified! - Andy

Cookwell & Company
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 31 de janeiro de 2024

Wow, Andy! Your extensive background in ecommerce truly speaks volumes about your expertise. You are the Wizard of ecommerce, doing int since 1994!! Impressive! It would be so interesting to hear your stories of how it was done back in the day.

A2X was founded in 2014 by ecommerce business owners on the simple premise that "ecommerce accounting shouldn't be this hard".

The "aggregation" feature you mentioned is indeed a game-changer. With A2X, you can streamline your financial reporting without cluttering it with every single transaction. We understand the need for efficiency as your company grows, and we're humbled to have played a part in simplifying your ecommerce experience.

Thank you once again, Andy, for your adventurous spirit and taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled to have you as a customer and we look forward to continuing to support you on your ecommerce journey. Turn it on, plug it in, and let's simplify ecommerce together :)

23 de janeiro de 2024

I am thrilled to share my excitement about starting to work with this app and the exceptional service it promises. I want to particularly highlight the outstanding customer service provided by Victoria.

In several Zoom conversations with Victoria, I've experienced a level of attentiveness, helpfulness, and overall professionalism that has truly set a high standard. Not only is Victoria incredibly nice, but she goes above and beyond to ensure that I am satisfied and thoroughly understood.

What truly stands out is her willingness to address any questions I may have. Victoria consistently leaves a window open for more questions, creating a wonderful and supportive atmosphere. This kind of dedication to customer satisfaction is rare and greatly appreciated.

I believe that a positive customer service experience is integral to the success of any service, and Victoria's contributions have undoubtedly made my onboarding process smoother and more enjoyable. I am confident that, with such exceptional customer service, this app and its services will prove to be an invaluable asset.

Yankeekicks Miami Beach
30 de janeiro de 2024

I had some issues recently and reached out to A2X support. I spoke with Robert, and not only was he very kind, but also extremely helpful. Robert was able to help me resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Pink Stork
30 de novembro de 2023

A2X is an indispensable tool if you have high volume of online sales, I couldn't go back to processing the settlements in excel. The cost feature has been very helpful too. The data is reliable and it's processed in a timely manner. Their support team is very responsive, and most issues are resolved the same day. I highly recommend this service for the software and the support.

SleepOnLatex.com
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 17 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review of our product! We truly appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that our tool has been instrumental in streamlining your online sales process.

We absolutely understand the challenges of processing settlements in Excel and the time-consuming nature of it. Therefore, we designed A2X to offer a seamless and efficient solution, enabling you to focus on other aspects of your business. We place highest importance on providing accurate and reliable data to ensure your financial records are always up to date.

Your feedback means the world to us! We strive to deliver not only top-notch software but also exceptional support. It's lovely to know that we're hitting the mark on both fronts.

We are grateful to have you as a valued customer, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

31 de janeiro de 2024

Great app. This saves me so much time bringing in data from Shopify to Quickbooks. Also, Chun at support is awesome! He was able to help me troubleshoot my issue right away.

Candy Warehouse
10 months usando a aplicação
2 de fevereiro de 2024

I have been looking for an app to integrate my Shopify to QBO and have accurate, organized books. A2X does just that. I was nervous about the mapping and initial set-up, because I have used other apps that have caused major problems, but this was mostly straight forward to implement and everything looks good in my reports. Their customer service team helped walk me through setting up the paypal and shop pay gateways. They are fast to respond and helpful. Happy I made the decision to work with A2X.

Ellis Canvas Tents
29 days usando a aplicação
2 de janeiro de 2024

The CS team at A2X are great. Contact them in the evenings, at weekends, whenever I can make time to get my accounts done; they're always there to assist. The app is good, too. Set and forget for the most part. I only ever need to get in touch when there is some extra magic I want to have, or when I'm not sure of something. Thanks!

Gardening Gifts Co.
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 9 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We are so glad to hear your positive experience with the app and our support team. We're grateful for your support and will be here for questions and the occasional magic!

30 de janeiro de 2024

The app works well in seamlessly booking our transactions into Xero. In the instances when it breaks, the A2X support team has been incredibly helpful in helping us resolve the issues.

enso sensory