Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de abril de 2021

As an accountant who takes charge in catching up the client's books, A2X is simply the best solution for me. It is very easy to get the account signed up and on-boarded. Connect the marketplace, QBO/Xero, and configure the accounts, and start the history fetch and it works wonders. And if you are still feeling a bit lost, there is always the approachable support who have been always super nice and supportive. I have learned a lot about Ecommerce Accounting through A2X and their amazing support team.

Primova Pet Products
18 days usando a aplicação
24 de maio de 2020

Sooo easy to use once it's set up. Some basic accounting knowledge needed for the account codes but once it's set up it's so easy and seamless.

Pint Size Planet
Austrália
18 days usando a aplicação
6 de janeiro de 2023

I'm still only in my first month of using the app, but I am impressed with their customer service. I had some questions about how my payouts were being displayed and broken out, and customer service replied to my questions via chat really quickly, even during the holiday period. Kim was first to jump in, and then Jessica was also really helpful with thoroughly looking into my concerns and providing ample explanations with supporting images and documents. I appreciate them taking the time to patiently explain things and make sure I understood how the tool works. Look forward to using A2X more in the future.

ONJU
17 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 11 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback, it really is greatly appreciated. We are especially excited when we see the names of our brilliant customer support teammates being mentioned. Both Kim and Jessica are both vital members of our team, their knowledge, expertise, kindness, and perseverance are to be admired! We are very excited to be working alongside you and look forward to doing so long into the future.

20 de dezembro de 2019

This app is excellent for transferring data straight to quickbooks, a couple of clicks and your done

TABIC CLOCKS
16 days usando a aplicação
18 de fevereiro de 2022

Great integration with Shopify and Xero. Made things simple for me and my accountants. For a micro-business it's a little expensive, but worth it for the time saved.

Basic Booch
About 1 year usando a aplicação
21 de outubro de 2020

This is such a time saver, you won't realise how much you need it until you have it. It will pick up your payouts in shopify, allocate all the sales/shipping/shopify fees/refunds etc onto the right lines and send an invoice to your xero. You then just approve the invoices and click ok on the rec. SO EASY! I got this app right as I launched my store on the recommendation of a friend and i'm so glad I did. Rec'ing all those lines myself for every single payout would have been very boring and time consuming. The set up is mega easy, I did it in about 5 minutes flat. And the support team is super responsive. 100% worth the money if you want to spend as little time on Xero as possible while still having perfect accounts!

Honua Bars
Austrália
11 days usando a aplicação
4 de março de 2021

A2X is a great app that makes it much easier to record sales properly into my accounting system, which in my case is Xero. I never have to worry that refunds, fees, and other special cases are taken care of correctly. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I will say I tried the COGS addon but didn't make sense for my business, not to say it wouldn't for others.

The Air-Pot Bros
23 de setembro de 2021

I used this app for Shopify for my clients, this is very user friendly and giving more accurate results while matching Shopify payments and save my time a lot ,If this is work same like matching Shopify payments for other payments portals like Sezzle, Stripe, PayPal ,After pay for other portals it's importing net order value only if it's importing with fees and match that amount for other portals that would be great

Baobab Clothing
3 de março de 2021

This app is much quicker and more cost-effective than using man hours to do the same tasks. Customer support helped me get things set up and trouble-shoot; easy to get in touch with a real person when you need help.

Hands Up Education USA
20 de dezembro de 2021

A good app for shopify integration with Xero. It does require some management but saves time in the long run.

Positive Outlook Clothing