Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de fevereiro de 2024

We have loved our experience with A2X. Victoria Port walked us through the onboarding process and was so helpful. She answered all of our questions and make it clear on how we can contact her for any future questions.

JOJO's Chocolate
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 17 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with A2X and Victoria Port. Our team works hard to provide top-notch service, and we are glad that Victoria was able to assist you through the onboarding process seamlessly.

If you ever have any more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to support you every step of the way.

30 de janeiro de 2024

The app works well in seamlessly booking our transactions into Xero. In the instances when it breaks, the A2X support team has been incredibly helpful in helping us resolve the issues.

enso sensory
Austrália
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 17 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for your review! Accuracy is key, and we take pride in delivering reliable data that you can trust. While we strive for seamless transactions, we understand that hiccups can happen, but we are dedicated to ensuring that they are resolved quickly and efficiently. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we truly appreciate your continuous support.

21 de dezembro de 2023

Overall, this app works well and performs the tasks we need it to perform. There are some small hiccups with the user interface, which would require involvement from the A2X support team to resolve (mostly surrounding updates to users and/or transferring information between users). However, I give them a resounding 5 stars because their customer support goes very far above and beyond for their customers. Not only did they help me, but they made suggestions on how to save money and best utilize their platform. If you run into an issue, their customer support will go miles to make things right. I would highly recommend for that reason alone, plus their product fulfills our business needs.

Gut Food
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 9 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the 5 star review, Gut Food! We're happy to hear you had a fantastic experience with Ling - we strive for a gold standard support and love to go above and beyond! We'll be here when you need us :)

31 de janeiro de 2024

I would highly recommend this app if you are using QB's with your Shopify shop. From the chats to the phone meetings, everyone we have worked with at A2X has been amazing. Using the A2X integration is going to be a life-saver as we grow our business. Very thankful to have found them.

Dead Threads Apparel
10 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 17 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch service and support, so it's really great to know that you've had a positive experience working with us. We are as thankful that you have found us and we're looking forward to keep simplifying e-commerce accounting together for many years to come :)

27 de fevereiro de 2024

Prompt and helpful customer support. Thanks!

Beantown Bedding
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 17 de março de 2024

Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with our system and support. If you ever need anything, just give us a shout - we're by your side.

17 de janeiro de 2024

So long as the features do what you want them to do, the most important aspect of a piece of software like this is the customer support, and A2X really impressed me with their service. Getting financial data all hooked up properly isn't a straightforward thing, even with really good software and plenty of experience.

Elspeth especially was an absolute breeze to work with, super responsive, knowledgable, and made me feel like she genuinely wanted to help. When we hit a complicated snag, she even suggested we hop on a call so I could screen share and try to fix it together—which we did!

I tried a competing integration before this, and even though they had a few features I liked that A2X didn't have, their support was slow and not particularly helpful.

So far, the software is working well, and I'm confident that if anything goes awry, I'll get the support I need. Highly recommended.

Low Carb Food Co
Reino Unido
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 31 de janeiro de 2024

We couldn't agree more that customer support is a vital aspect of any software, especially when it comes to getting financial data all hooked up properly.

We understand that it can be a complex process, even with top-notch software and experience under your belt. That's why we're thrilled to hear that Elspeth provided you with exceptional assistance. She is truly a gem, and she always goes above and beyond to assist customers.

Thank you once again for your kind words. We appreciate your trust in A2X, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

2 de janeiro de 2024

The CS team at A2X are great. Contact them in the evenings, at weekends, whenever I can make time to get my accounts done; they're always there to assist. The app is good, too. Set and forget for the most part. I only ever need to get in touch when there is some extra magic I want to have, or when I'm not sure of something. Thanks!

Gardening Gifts Co.
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 9 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We are so glad to hear your positive experience with the app and our support team. We're grateful for your support and will be here for questions and the occasional magic!

25 de janeiro de 2024

Just getting started with A2X, but I've been super impressed with their customer support team! Set-up was a breeze and Victoria was very knowledgeable and helpful!

Sami Jewels
10 days usando a aplicação

Thank you for the amazing review, Sami! 🌟

We're thrilled to hear that you found our customer support team helpful and knowledgeable. Victoria is indeed a rockstar!

We're here to make your A2X journey smooth sailing all the way. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy accounting!

19 de março de 2024

great experience with onboarding. Victoria was amazing!

MidtownUmbrellas.com
Canadá
7 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 7 de abril de 2024

Thank you! We're really pleased to hear that you had a great experiencing with onboarding. And we agree, Victoria is amazing!

21 de fevereiro de 2024

Great system and great support

Tension Co
Austrália
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 17 de março de 2024

And - great customer! :) Thank you so much for your review! We couldn't do what we do without your trust and support. We're grateful to have you as part of the A2X community.