Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de setembro de 2020

After using this app, doing my accounting with quickbooks has been a dream! As this app syncs your shopify sales with your quickbooks account, you can easily configure your sales without the need for manual entries. It saves me time and I don't need to spend wasted time doing basic entries that should be easy to do. This app makes those entries easy to do and I would highly recommend to use this app for your shopify/quickbooks accounting needs.

iimvclothing
2 de março de 2021

This is a great app that saves a lot of time. The integration into QBO has allowed for fast and easy recons. I know that everything is hitting the correct account. Reconciliations are a breeze as well.

Binkybro
7 de junho de 2021

A2X is really the only choice for E-commerce sellers, it helps us deal with tax compliance for both our Shopify store and marketplaces like Amazon, without it we would spend days in excel calculating sales into our Xero accounting system, with a2X it takes just a few minutes to double check the automated invoice creation and one click to send it to Xero, its not the cheapest thing in the world but ultimately we pay it for a happier life, accounting of thousands of transactions is not why we started selling online, this is a godsend :)

ZedLabz
Editado a 2 de março de 2021

The A2X app creates summary journal entries I can export to QBO. The support team was very helpful too.

The Christian Worldview
4 de julho de 2022

This app saves us so much time reconciling. It's accurate, fast and easy. The customer support is great, too. I do my reconciling on a Sunday, and their support is there on a Sunday, too.

Easy Garden Irrigation
Questão respondida por A2X Software Limited 21 de agosto de 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide great feedback like this.

We love that we are able to provide a 7 day service, you just never know what day is going to be best for your ecommerce accounting so we like to make it easy every day!

Reliable accuracy and more time to spend doing things you enjoy on your weekends, it's a win-win.

Thanks again for making our day with your review.

8 de março de 2021

Great App - just works without having to have a real technical knowledge - makes the reconciliation a piece of cake.

Grace's Blankets
17 de março de 2021

I am a bookkeeper with three clients who use Shopify and I used to tear my hair out trying to record Shopify sales in Quickbooks. Amazingly, there is no report in Shopify that will tell you what you need to know for basic bookkeeping: how each payout breaks out by taxable sales, non-taxable sales, cash sales, shipping charges, sales tax and Shopify fees. I would spend hours reconciling the bank deposits with the Shopify reports. But no more! A2X pulls all of the data from Shopify, allows me to review it, and then pushes it to Quickbooks. There was a learning curve setting it up and mapping the accounts correctly (the help pages could be more clear about explaining some of the confusing nomenclature like “Refund Gateway exchange credit” etc.) but the customer support was excellent and answered all my questions. They were so quick to reply to my emails, helpful and thorough. They also did a free training session with me. It would be nice if A2X could send data over as sales receipts rather than journal entries, so that the information would appear in useful Quickbooks sales reports like the Sales Tax Liability Report, Sales by Customer, Sales by Product, etc. But I can still get the info I need from the sales tax register ledger and Shopify reports. A2X is 1000x better than manually reconciling the payouts and saves me so much time. I have recommended it to other bookkeepers.

Kemboocha
5 de abril de 2021

I use this for my eCommerce sellers and it works great and save me lot of effort and time and always got the correct figures and within no time.

Chesserfeld
2 de março de 2021

A2X is an excellent add on. I run an outsourced accounting business and use it for all my clients who use Shopify and Xero. As opposed to importing each individual invoice like some add ons which is a nightmare to reconcile, it imports daily takings summaries into Xero (with full invoice detail report attached) as sales invoices by payment method i.e. Shopify, Paypal, Afterpay, etc. GST is dealt with accurately. A2X massively speeds up the reconciliation process. There is a bit of learning in set up but definitely worth the time spent.

PFEIFFER
Austrália
9 de abril de 2021

Such a helpful app, helps keep everything where it should be and is accurate and easy to use! Saves time as well.

CLAN5INDEPENDENT