Avaliações (90)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de maio de 2024

Support was very helpful, easy and quick advice for getting my accessibility statement done, thank you!

Root in Good Ground
4 days usando a aplicação
18 de abril de 2024

Sachin assisted me to get a customized accessibility statement and put it correctly into my shopify store. I appreciated knowing his background about his own hearing impairment that motivated him to get involved with accessibility software. Thank you!

Hope Speaker
About 13 hours usando a aplicação
23 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service and a good app. Easy to install with clear widgets.

INAYA
About 1 month usando a aplicação
25 de março de 2024

Great app, excellent support!

Recipiada
1 day usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2023

I just had a meeting with Sachin and was able to get the accessibility statement added on my website with ease. This seems to be the easiest way to get my website ADA accessible that i have found.

Knotty Heathens
3 months usando a aplicação
8 de dezembro de 2023

They are great. Very helpful. A lot of insightful comments. I'd recommend any sites to have a chat with them.

WOLFPOINT
3 months usando a aplicação
17 de novembro de 2023

The app's support team was very helpful in preparing the accessibility statement and providing me with a customized code to enter the accessibility certificate in a location of my website that fits in with my other content. I would highly recommend this app.

SensyKid
17 days usando a aplicação
26 de setembro de 2023

This app was very easy to install and integrate with my Shopify store. I also reached out for some support help, and they were awesome and guided me through creating our accessibility statement. Highly recommend!

Chef's Kiss At Home
19 days usando a aplicação
29 de agosto de 2023

The support I received during onboarding was excellent. With their help, I could get up and running in no time. If you have any questions during onboarding their team is very helpful.

The Noble Brand, LLC
4 days usando a aplicação
26 de junho de 2023

They made setup easy and provided everything we needed to ensure our website was compliant. Support was helpful and they got on a call to walk me through finalizing the website setup.

Devil Dog Pet Co