Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 dicembre 2023

Worst app ever was charging and my "legacy pop up was paused" Cannot cancel! Tell you to uninstall ... LOOK ELSEWHERE TERRIblE service!

She Can Health
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Adoric ha risposto 20 febbraio 2024

Hey,
Dan from Adoric is here :)

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced. We've issued a refund and understand your frustration about the cancellation process. Please know, that uninstalling apps on Shopify follows a standardized process, including ours.

For immediate assistance or further clarification, please contact us directly. We're here to help and improve your experience for your Store.

Thank you for your feedback, which is crucial for our improvement.

Sincerely,
Customer Success Team

4 gennaio 2024

great tool with all you need for pop-ups! additionally can underline a nice help of support team!

sorvellaperfume.pl
Polonia
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 novembre 2023

There were a few glitches to iron out which slowed down the process of getting the app up and running. However, the support team was extremely proactive and diligent in resolving the issues so, the app get's 4 stars but the support team deserves 5.

The Flying Yogi
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 novembre 2023

Great technical support. Things are going well with the app. Suggest they introduce another new game for prizes in the near future.

Shibumi

The Leather Elegance
Pakistan
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 novembre 2023

I Have received My first Sales. I do believe this App helped within 24 hrs. TY so much. Still learning

Graceful-Glamour
Stati Uniti
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 novembre 2023

It seems difficult to workout but hopefully this will trigger something

Online-Furniture-And-Fashion-Store
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 dicembre 2023

Thoughtful staff and clear replies. 1 star deduction as I feel the chat function should indicate when an answer might be delayed because of time zone differences / increased traffic, or any other reason.

Art & Utility
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 settembre 2023

First and foremost, the ease of use is fantastic. I was able to set up pop-ups, banners, and notifications without any coding knowledge. The drag-and-drop builder is intuitive and user-friendly.

The customization options are impressive. Adoric allows you to tailor your pop-ups and banners to match your store's branding seamlessly. It's a great way to maintain a cohesive and professional look.

One of my favorite features is the targeting options. You can show specific messages to different segments of your audience based on their behavior and preferences. This has helped me deliver personalized messages that resonate with my customers.

The A/B testing feature is a real winner. It enables me to experiment with different messages and designs to see what works best. As a result, I've seen a noticeable improvement in my conversion rates.

Twiice Boutique
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 febbraio 2024

Great App with understandable interface!

Moissan