Adoriс: Upsell & Email Pop Ups , 258件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月4日

great tool with all you need for pop-ups! additionally can underline a nice help of support team!

sorvellaperfume.pl

The Leather Elegance
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年11月16日

Great technical support. Things are going well with the app. Suggest they introduce another new game for prizes in the near future.

Shibumi
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年11月19日

I Have received My first Sales. I do believe this App helped within 24 hrs. TY so much. Still learning

Graceful-Glamour
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:22日
2023年11月30日

It seems difficult to workout but hopefully this will trigger something

Online-Furniture-And-Fashion-Store
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年2月4日

Great App with understandable interface!

Moissan
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2023年9月21日

First and foremost, the ease of use is fantastic. I was able to set up pop-ups, banners, and notifications without any coding knowledge. The drag-and-drop builder is intuitive and user-friendly.

The customization options are impressive. Adoric allows you to tailor your pop-ups and banners to match your store's branding seamlessly. It's a great way to maintain a cohesive and professional look.

One of my favorite features is the targeting options. You can show specific messages to different segments of your audience based on their behavior and preferences. This has helped me deliver personalized messages that resonate with my customers.

The A/B testing feature is a real winner. It enables me to experiment with different messages and designs to see what works best. As a result, I've seen a noticeable improvement in my conversion rates.

Twiice Boutique
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年10月3日

Pretty good so far, It has helped get some abandoned carts back and they were very quick to answer some questions I had about the layout of a pop up

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年11月16日

Great app, lots of functionalities! Customer service will have a call with you if you need help with the config!

Fly Ball