Adoric Popups & Email Pop Ups , 266件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年3月13日

Adoric support not only helped me solve an email automation issue, but also sent me a how to video on how to set up the automation! I'll definitely recommend Adoric everytime!

Fleur de Leesh
アメリカ合衆国
2023年8月16日

This app is easy to install and very user friendly. Many features that help increase sales and does not take much time to set up. Support is also great if needed and very helpful which is good to know if any questions would come up. Recommend this app!

BABYBASE
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年8月25日

Best app for getting better conversions on your website !
I use the system for few years and very happy from the friendly interface.

Or Many - Fine Art Photography
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年3月10日

A polished app with many useful features to help merchants increase sales. Support is friendly and willing to help; Barak suggested a one-on-one call with me, which was helpful considering I'm a starter in the online business. Danke!

Ultras Gear
ドイツ
2024年3月14日

Used the free trial! Incredible service and gave me really insightful information, didn't go through because budget reasons, but definetly will get it in the future. Amazing app and really really good customer service!

Wild Lama
チリ
編集日:2024年3月27日

Good application
Easy to use, and add important tools to improve conversion into orders

Democratees
2023年4月27日

Adoric is a fantastic app that offers everything you need to create effective digital campaigns. Their platform offers a wide range of customization options to ensure your ads stand out from the crowd. The ability to test different designs and content in real time is incredibly useful, and their analytics tools allow you to track the success of your campaigns. Special thanks to Barkat for all the help with the first setup.

ColicCalm NZ
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年5月30日

Hi, Barak from Adoric Popups here. We highly appreciate your kind words!
We always do our very best to help our merchants.

Stay tuned because next month, we will come out with our biggest addition to our app so far: from Adoric popups to Adoric Product Recommendations and popups!

2023年9月19日

Its easy to use. Full of template to choose. IF you have any questions , you can ask the 5 start customer service!! They are really helpful ! The free version already cover many functions .

Meetcary
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年3月14日

Nice app with many options. Still need to test all the features but so far so good.

Frozen Fruits For Your Shakes