Adoric Popups & Email Pop Ups , 266件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年7月27日

Great App. Perfect way to get a pop up on your store offering a discount etc. Barak helped me integrate with my existing shoplift email template via a simple 2 minute video. Great app and a great help.

Refined Luxury
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年8月8日

The Adoric team is one of the most supportive, engaged teams I have worked with. They met with us multiple times a week during launch to help us iterate, and worked with us on many custom features to be successful in our particular use cases. They always have a can-do, positive attitude and work quickly. Was very impressed with them and appreciate working with them!

VRAI
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年7月27日

Great app! love how you can customize everything for multiple campaigns

Also 5/5 for the customer service, i asked a question in the live chat and within 5 minutes i had a reply from Barak, outstanding service he really took the time to help me out with my problem.. a lot of shopify app dev's can learn from Adoric.

The SipSavor
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月10日

Barak is very patient and makes sure you understand what he is doing with your site. I would recommend this app to anyone who is struggling with their store being stagnet.

Jep's General Store
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年5月21日

Great app.. has helped assist in increasing the revenue. and is super cheap. im still only using the free plan. highly recommend this app. customer service has been great also.

Hupahupa With Tautape
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月

We always do our very best to help our merchants.

Stay tuned because next month, we will come out with our biggest addition to our app so far: from Adoric popups to Adoric Product Recommendations and popups!

2023年6月28日

INCREDIBLE Customer Support. Barak was amazing and really helped me out with a custom development I needed for my website. He was constantly checking on the functionalities and most important, quick response when I had questions. Because of the great experience I had, I added Adoric to 3 more stores, and Barak helped me in the process as well. Really happy with the result and especially thankful for the personalized experience.

Wild Foods Mayorista
チリ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年7月11日

Hi, Barak from Adoric Popups here. We're always here to make life easy for our merchants, and we look forward to helping you more!
We highly appreciate your kind words!
We always do our very best to help our merchants.

And, BRACE YOURSELF! Because this month, Our biggest-ever addition is coming!
We're adding Smart Product Recommendations to our app!

2023年6月25日

As a user, I've found Adoric to be a helpful tool. It allows me to create smart pop-ups for emails and offers. It's easy to use, even for someone without coding skills, thanks to the drag-and-drop editor.

AHAVA Global
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年6月27日

Hi, Barak from Adoric Popups here. It was a pleasure to help. We're always here to make life easy for our merchants, and we look forward to helping you more!
We highly appreciate your kind words!
We always do our very best to help our merchants.

And, BRACE YOURSELF! Because this month, Our biggest-ever addition is coming!
We're adding Smart Product Recommendations to our app!

2023年4月24日

I am so glad that I have found this app. Such an excellent platform for creating banners and popups. So easy to use (even for a novice) and excellent customer service. Highly recommend!!

An Array of Gifts
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月

2023年4月19日

Adoric is a great tool for improving customer engagement and increasing conversions. The customer support is top-notch and very helpful. Even though I'm a new user, I was able to get started right away and create engaging popups and banners. If you want to boost your sales, give Adoric a try.

BELLA VERDE
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月

2023年8月22日

Adoric is a great app with plenty of features, from smart product recommendations to cart upsells and smart popups.
Their team helped us to customize a specific project, and we're very happy with their service and support!

sette - lifestyle brands