Adoric Popups & Upsell Pop Ups , 273件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年7月18日

Working with Adoric Pop Ups is extremely useful for my store , the support is always online and they made sure to get what satisfy you as a subscriber.

noraelbatranjewellery
エジプト
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年7月23日

Hi, Barak from Adoriс: Upsell & Email Popups here. We're always here to make life easy for our merchants, and we look forward to helping you more!
We always do our very best to help our merchants.
Lately, we changed our product from a popups app to a product recommendations app. The popups are still here, but you can now enjoy a smart Product. Recommendations engine, including cart, upsells :)

And stay tuned. A lot more features are coming :)

2023年7月3日

So far this app is working great. I have only just opened my store, so not sure of it's effectiveness yet. But the campaigns work as expected.

Brews from Beyond
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年7月11日

Hi, Barak from Adoric Popups here. We're always here to make life easy for our merchants, and we look forward to helping you more!

2023年7月11日

I recently had the pleasure of working with Adoric Pop Ups, and I was completely blown away by their next-level support. They are a company that genuinely cares about your business and wants to see it thrive. If you ever need pop-ups, I highly recommend Adoric Pop Ups.

Their support team went above and beyond to understand my business needs and provided personalized solutions. I felt valued as a customer and trusted their expertise. Whenever I had questions or concerns, they responded promptly and guided me through the implementation process with ease.

The results were remarkable. Since using Adoric Pop Ups, my conversions and engagement have significantly increased. Their pop-up designs are eye-catching and customizable, allowing me to connect with my target audience effectively. The user-friendly interface made it simple to create and deploy pop-ups, saving me time and effort.

Overall, Adoric Pop Ups is an incredible company that genuinely cares about your success. Their exceptional support and dedication to helping businesses grow make them stand out. Give them a try - you won't be disappointed!

Zorora Sofas

Dehei
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年6月13日

Easy to use. And the staff are really helpful. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting that extra bit of awesomeness for their website 10/10

CANDY PUFF
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年6月13日

Hi, Barak from Adoric Popups here. It was a pleasure to help. We're always here to make life easy for our merchants :)

2023年7月23日

Best email app on spotify! Free Plan Gives you every necessity you need to start your store ad later when you grow you can buy a new plan with more features!

Street Wear Men
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:23日
2023年8月22日

Adoric is a great app with plenty of features, from smart product recommendations to cart upsells and smart popups.
Their team helped us to customize a specific project, and we're very happy with their service and support!

sette - lifestyle brands
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年6月6日

The support for the app is excellent! It automatically integrates with shopify making it easy to implement and the options to customise are amazing.

Thanks to Barak for his timely and well thought out help and videos to show me how to do the steps myself when I need to!

Wild Fire Candle Co.
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:27日
Adoricが返信しました 2023年6月6日

2023年6月14日

It's a great app,free from charges and it's so easy to with,different templates to choose from and they all look great..FIVE STARS INDEED :)

German Crossbill
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年6月15日

2023年5月31日

Very useful and extremely helpful support. I was able to use the app to achieve exactly what I needed it to, I was using the Spin to Win Popup Feature

Stumped Wooden Toys
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Adoricが返信しました 2023年6月5日

Hi, Barak from Adoric Popups here. We highly appreciate your kind words!