Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 18 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 février 2021

We've been with AdRoll for around 3 years now and like to think them as an extended arm of the company. The app integration is seamless, account management is brilliant and they are always discussing ways to keep increasing our performance & really grow the accounts to the next level.

UK Lounge
Royaume-Uni
26 août 2020

We have been using AdRoll across multiple brands for over a year now and have seen some amazing results! Their retargeting capabilities are second to none and ensure you are at the front of returning and new customers minds. We have seen accelerated growth and gained a better understanding of our consumers behaviours/needs. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at a platform with cost effective marketing campaigns.

Skinny Tan
Royaume-Uni
14 janvier 2022

AdRoll is an excellent app and the service is absolutely fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for retargeting.

Grillaholics
12 septembre 2017

Amazingly quick integration and highly responsive tech support!

Retro Modding
5 novembre 2023

AdRoll on Shopify is a game-changer. Their 24/7 support is top-notch (special thanks to Uday!), and they've made ad campaigns a breeze. The integration with Shopify saves time, and the Shopify ad credits month offsets costs.

PROS:
Exceptional support
Seamless Shopify integration
Financial support with Shopify ad credits

CONS:
Requires some patience for the algorithm to learn and target effectively.

In summary, AdRoll for Shopify is a must-try for eCommerce businesses. Outstanding support, seamless integration, and cost-saving incentives make it an excellent choice. Just be patient for optimal results.

Tavy Tavy
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2021

Been using this app for quite some time now. At first, I had my doubts because I'm used to going through the Google Ads platform directly. I've recently joined a small team where I don't have as much time as I used to for managing digital ads. Not only it's easy to use, but it's been a time saver. To top it off, their customer service has been very helpful with all of my questions and constantly provided valuable feedback to improve my ads every time I contacted them, even when it wasn't about it. Free advice from the inside pros, who would complain about that? Would definitely recommend using AdRoll.

SKYE
27 août 2020

The Adroll app is a great option for a one click install. Adroll is retargeting for your Shopify shop, and it's simple to use and cost effective.

Koch Ford Lincoln
9 septembre 2020

Robust platform with many options and great customer support. Our rep Carson has been outstanding. Switched over from another retargeting platform which has proven to be the right decision.

Zutano
Modifié le 16 juillet 2021

Rohini R - AdRoll Platform Specialist was amazing for customer service. I needed help with pixel implementation and they took care of me super fast. This company cares about its customers! Give this guy a raise!!!!

Executive Society
24 octobre 2019

Have found working with the Adroll team really beneficial. The platform is easy to use and the team are very supportive. They've taken the time to understand our business model and provide recommendations tailored to our needs.

Spell & The Gypsy Collective - Australia
Australie
AdRoll a répondu 28 octobre 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat. Also, do you mind sharing the email address associated with your AdRoll's account? I'll be happy to take a look!

Cheers,