AdRoll Marketing & Advertising , 482件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の19%は1つ星です
2023年12月21日

Simple to set up and the tech support is fantastic, but the best is that IT WORKS! We have a great ROI although mostly using the retargeting feature.
It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and I believe that is an APP that is a must for a new or established business.
Ciao!
Marco

Artistica.com
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2023年12月6日

Great for retargeting, great team, highly recommend.

ACal Clothing
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月19日

Our monthly revenue has finally begun to take off after working with AdRoll. Thank you so much for making it easy to grow and prosper!

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年11月23日

Customer service is very good. Extremely helpful with walking me through important changes. Shout out to Manoj for help on US Thanksgiving!

Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年11月30日

Straight forward plugin to help advertise our business.

Reebok Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
編集日:2023年11月29日

I'll start off with don't bother. You'll waste your time and money. I had nothing but issues, ads would get suspended for any little thing at all. When I finally got it sorted out after talking with two different agents on two seperate occasions I tried to log back in and my password magically didn't work. Sent in a request for a password reset but never received the reset email. I had to start an all new account, put all the information in again.

I created yet another campaign and I was told in a little red/pinkish bar at the top of my screen that "pixel" wasn't connected. No matter how hard I tried and did the information given it wouldn't connect aka you won't get many hits on your ads.

Then I get an email saying if my website doesn't have a privacy notice about date collected by adroll my ads will be suspended.... really I need to do your job for you? Like come on. This should be provided to any potential customer by the company who makes the ads. If I take the bus is it my responsibility to put warnings signs about stayed seated?
Try other ad apps, this is trash.

Edit in response to comment, the adult content was definitely on me. But having my profile discontinued after I had that "adult" content taken off was an issue for me. Yes my ads were still suspended on my end, if it's a system problem then this needs to be looked at because again it showed suspended. I looked though my spam folders and there was nothing.

Edit#2 So after cancelling my service days ago I see a change to my PayPal, I already paid up on the day I cancelled.
So on top of all of everything else they are still charging me. Do yourself a favor if you are foolish enough to take a chance on this app and you use PayPal, cancel through PayPal once you do realize this app isn't worth the time and money.

RGL sales and service
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
AdRollが返信しました 2023年11月27日

Hi Ryan, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention; it means a lot that you're keeping us informed. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that we didn't quite meet your expectations, but I'm here to make things right for you.

We recommend checking the spam or junk folder for the reset emails. Should you encounter any difficulties, we are prepared to assist you with additional troubleshooting steps. Just let us know.

Your dedication to launching the campaign is genuinely appreciated, especially considering the significant effort you've invested in creating a new profile from scratch. It is important to note that the Pixel may require a brief disconnection from the old profile and subsequent reconnection to the new one. This may explain the "Pixel Connection Lost" notification you observed, and ideally, a swift disconnection from the old profile should facilitate a seamless reconnection.

Additionally, the temporary suspension of ads was a result of adult content on your website. Once this matter was addressed, our Policy team approved the campaign. Please understand that we must adhere to the policies set by our partnered ad networks, these are crucial steps we have to follow.

Rest assured, I am at your disposal to address any further issues or concerns you may have. I have sent an email and await your response. Rest assured, we can collaboratively work towards a resolution that satisfies both parties.

Once again, I appreciate your efforts and understating; our sincere apologies for any inconvenience these issues may have caused.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,
Tatiana

2024年1月19日

Support is really great, I can not fault them at all. They are very very helpful and they support me through everything.

SmartwhipUK
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年11月20日

Misleading. When I decided to give AdRoll a try, I only did so to check out its so-called FREE TRIAL. I later learned the FREE TRIAL was a lie as these people attempted to rip money from my credit card. When I confronted these people about it I was given stories that contradicted what I knew I read when I looked into AdRoll, to begin with.

We're now in a little fight as they claim I owe them for a service, despite the fact I know what I read said FREE TRIAL. Clearly, it wasn't free and it appears now I'm a victim of a SCAM. I was monitoring this very closely - but the shocker was learning AdRoll tried to take money from my c/c. This came as an unpleasant surprise. Thankfully, my c/c company blocked them and I have since taken this matter to the Better Business Bureau and highly-ranked review sites so people are aware of AdRoll's dubious practices. This is not a trustworthy company. Maybe they were once upon a time but this no longer seems to be the case. Now, I've seen the "screenshot" provided and the one I was shown still doesn't dismiss the fact what I read as a Free Trial isn't what I encountered as these people attempted to bill (and rob) me.

Pioneer Kitty Market
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:14日
AdRollが返信しました 2023年11月22日

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with AdRoll. I truly empathize with the frustration and disappointment you must be feeling. I sincerely apologize for any confusion and inconvenience caused.

I definitely understand that knowing unexpected charges can be unsettling, and I'm here to clarify the situation. Please know that the 'Marketing & Ads Plus' Free Trial has key benefits such as sending unlimited emails, connecting social ad accounts & managing them, and providing ad credits as well which can be applied to the web ad campaign spend. However, it doesn't cover the ad campaign spend and this information has been displayed on our pricing page here: https://www.adroll.com/pricing-build. Here's the screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/wvBMAoif

We charge for the campaign spend based on the assigned budget from your end while launching a campaign. I also want to assure you that our intention is not to mislead or engage in any deceptive practices. I genuinely regret that you felt this way, but we always strive our best to enhance our customer service experience.

With that said, I have sent an email regarding the charges to follow up in detail, please take a moment to check your inbox whenever you have time. I hope for the opportunity to regain your trust and demonstrate the quality of service that we are known for.

Rohini

2023年11月5日

AdRoll on Shopify is a game-changer. Their 24/7 support is top-notch (special thanks to Uday!), and they've made ad campaigns a breeze. The integration with Shopify saves time, and the Shopify ad credits month offsets costs.

PROS:
Exceptional support
Seamless Shopify integration
Financial support with Shopify ad credits

CONS:
Requires some patience for the algorithm to learn and target effectively.

In summary, AdRoll for Shopify is a must-try for eCommerce businesses. Outstanding support, seamless integration, and cost-saving incentives make it an excellent choice. Just be patient for optimal results.

Tavy Tavy
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年11月7日

Very friendly and helpful, Prerana helped me with my issue and sorted it in five minutes, thank you!!!!

MrInappropriate