AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の19%は1つ星です
2023年2月6日

"I recently used AdRoll for my marketing efforts and was extremely disappointed with their customer service. Despite multiple attempts to reach out for assistance, my questions and concerns were never adequately addressed. The representatives I chatted with seemed uninterested and unhelpful, leaving me feeling frustrated and dissatisfied with my experience. The lack of proper customer support completely undermines the potential benefits that AdRoll could provide. I would not recommend using their services due to their unacceptable customer service."

Secrets Of Tea
2023年2月4日

Excellent customer service, thank you! I am new so still learning during the free trial, and there are a few restrictions due to Meta issues, and geographical issues such as features only limited to Canada and the US, but so far so good!

PEACOCK BAZAAR
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:26日
2023年1月25日

great service and great customer support aswell as an optimized look feel and gestures i love using adroll as my main ad provider

Simple Wellness
アプリの利用期間:7日
2023年1月25日

Great support and nothing to complain about! Highly recommend if you are ready to see how display ads can work for you.

Phase 5 Wakesurf Boards
アプリの利用期間:5年弱
編集日:2023年1月19日

No customer support. tried to cancel the plan with no assistance. I have now continuously been charged for a service I do not need or want. Do not sign up, they will steal your money. Also, their free plan costs 27.47 a week.

Bee's Décor
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
AdRollが返信しました 2023年1月19日

Hi there,

This is Rohini from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. We want every customer’s experience to be the best possible, and we work hard to make sure that happens.

I reviewed the conversations that you had with our support team about canceling the subscription plan and charges. Please know that the amount we collected was a part of the display ad campaign spend which do not include in the monthly subscription plans.

Our pricing model for the display ad campaign is based on dynamic CPM where we charge you only for the impressions served. The subscription plan does not include the display ad campaign spend. We have mentioned it in our pricing article here: https://www.screencast.com/t/KakPJoDwpfNN.

Also, I see you are in touch with my colleagues and they provided details about the charges and deactivated the account as per your request. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

Please revert to us on the same email if you have any queries, and I will personally assist you further.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you!

2023年1月18日

I reached out to AdRoll support about my integration with Shopify. Rohini R was incredible. He was very knowledgeable about the integration process and wasable to help me with my integration. Thanks so much.

Stenhouse Publishers
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年1月10日

Too expensive. Although, I have indicated CPC as 0.10, I have spent 29.38$ for 26 clicks. Which is to be honest inadequate. I am disappointed. Support has informed me that this is normal, and it takes time for system to adjust to 0.10 CPC - if that is the case this should have been communicated prior running the ad.

Gemzel
アゼルバイジャン
アプリの利用期間:15日
AdRollが返信しました 2023年1月11日

Hi there,

This is Tatiana from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to read that your campaign's performance was not meeting your expectations. Kindly allow me a chance to turn your experience around as the customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us.

I have personally reviewed the performance of the campaign and I do understand you have set a CPC goal of $0.10. However, the campaign could achieve $1.14 CPC in its run-time.
As much as we wish the campaign attains the set Bid Strategy goal, we need to take into consideration that the Bid Strategy acts as a goal for the campaign to achieve and thus it requires some time for the algorithm to understand the browsing behavior of your website visitors and the campaign goals.

Having said this, as you want the campaign to reach its goals at the earliest I am here to assist you with it.
I will write a detailed email with campaign optimizations that can help improve the performance so that it meets your goals. I hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Tatiana

2023年1月6日

Great assistance, fast reply by customer help. Fast and knowledgeble answers. Didn't used for so long to review my best :)

Earthgoodslife.com
リトアニア
アプリの利用期間:26日
2023年1月5日

I am very happy with their service, Gauri is very helpful and patient and helped me through the set up.

Mommies Best Mall
ノルウェー
アプリの利用期間:19日
編集日:2023年1月4日

Installed just to give it a 1 star. Company charged 145.44$ to my card wrongfully. Only asked for 30 day trial. Did not deliver any customers or sales. When asked for a refund - did not get one. avoid this company. Asked the company to delete all display ads before 30 days - and refused - in order to steal more of my hard earned monies. Total scam. The lookalike campaign they responded about and all campaigns were asked to be deleted when I found out they were charging our company wrongfully. Honestly think they've kept us on in order to charge us illegally even more.

The Process as to what was asked:

"We were wrongfully charged because we were guaranteed a 30-day free trial.

We were asked to set a budget.

We set up a campaign and set it at 5$ [which should be free] in case this we would be duped.

Once we had followed the process and set the budget and set up a campaign it had charged us when 30 day free trial was promised.

Your companies campaigns wrongfully misled us. Including both the 78 dollar charge and 145 dollar charge.

Sure enough, we were duped out 200+ dollars by this criminal organization.

We wanted to test the experience and THEN pay. Not be tricked and cheated
into paying with false advertising."

bookscardsnbikes
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:5日
AdRollが返信しました 2023年1月4日

Hi there,

This is Rohini from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.
We're sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience. Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers, and to provide a positive experience. I understand that you have opted in for the 'Marketing & Ads Plus' subscription plan which gives a 30-day free trial and are discontented about the weekly charges.

I reviewed the charges that you are referring to and found that they are related to a display ad campaign where the billing happens for the number of impressions served on a weekly basis based on the assigned daily budget. Kindly know that the subscription plan does not include the display ad campaign spend. We have mentioned it in our pricing article here: https://www.screencast.com/t/KakPJoDwpfNN

Furthermore, there is a Lookalike campaign that has been launched through which we could find new users to the website only. However, I see our supervisors are looking deeper into your concern, I'll make sure you'll get an update as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,